22 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie Chua

May 17, 2006
Singapore
www.heliosmediadesign.com
The First,Ever L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot:featuring former Miss Singapore Universe Bernice Wong!!
Theme:
L'mour Summer Fashion Mode

Model:
01630.jpg

Time & Date:
22th July (saturday)

Session 1 (6 slots)
1.30pm - 3.30pm

Session 2 (6 slots)
4.00pm - 6.00pm

Summer Settings Outdoor Shoot (Central,to be disclosed to participants only)

Cost:
$80/pax

Outfits:
3 sets
Exclusive,L'mour Summer Collections Series!!Summery,Classy,Fashion dresses and outfits

This is the first,ever L'mour Summer Collections Shoot showcasing the Exclusive,Designer's outfits of L'mour Boutique!! (all sponsored exclusively for this shoot)

Refreshments will be provided.

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and specify the session you want. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer promptly to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

P.S:This is my first,organised shoot and i hope i'll be able to bring you all to the Summer mode on 22th July with Professional,Gorgeous model,Bernice Wong and L'mour Summer Collections!! (L'mour means 'Love' in French:heart: )Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Love,
Valerie

:heart: Helios Media Design

Yes, it's at SBG at the newly constructed park.

Uppz for a great shoot!

Upz for a beautiful organiser !!! And model too!!! ;)

By the way, you have disclosed the venue with the preview pics le...

when is the next shoot ?
got some thing to do on that day, so can't join.

*UPDATES!!

We are inviting Two More Models for this Lmour Summer Fashion Shoot!!

<<image deleted as requested>>

Lydia Norman

mel07.jpg

Mel Howard

Guys,Join us for this Sat 22 July,L'mour Fashion Shoot!!Enjoy e Summer Mode with e Three Babes!! Limited Slots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.