22 Jan, Sat - 2011 Cheong Sam Babes Feat. Elaine, Michelle, ShanShan, Cherie & Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusgaki

Aug 2, 2008
akiyaoyao.blogspot.com
JUSGAKI WISHES YOU A POWERPACKED CHINESE NEW YEAR

CHEONG SAM BABES

Featuring Top Notch Models

Elaine | Michelle | Shan Shan | Cherie | Ling

Date: 22nd Jan, Saturday

Time: 9:00am to 11:30am

Outfit: Cheong Sam

Cost: $48 ONLY

JOIN 2 CHEONG SAM SHOOTS TOGETHER (22nd & 23rd January) FOR $90 ONLY!

Pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 91641233 to join this great shoot now!

ELAINE

17136_285809653555_576318555_3320582_5195853_n.jpg

img3902j.jpg

MICHELLE

DSC07958.jpg

DSC07950.jpg

SHOOT CONFIRMED
MANY SLOTS LEFT!

1 freeman9999
2 charles
3 anthony
4 sharil
5 yen
6 kenny
7 reserved0848
8 reserved4667
9 reserved4667
10 xuji82
11 reserved84768

hi jusgaki,

said shoot confirmed but never tell the location until now!! never pick up my call and reply my sms..

what a irresponsible organizer!!!!:nono::thumbsd:

hi jusgaki,

said shoot confirmed but never tell the location until now!! never pick up my call and reply my sms..

what a irresponsible organizer!!!!:nono::thumbsd:

same here, Jusgaki, if you tell us early, we can join other even. We wont have to waste our time waiting.
very irresponsible organizer.|Forum moderator please blacklist this organizer and hope he never use another nick!

:eek: i didnt join lah. But this sounds bad. With more organisers,this really spreads the shooters leaving insufficient shooters and cancelled shoots.hope theses things can be better organised for all hobby shooters.

I did suggest to one of the organizers to form a network/federation/consortium/society... with those organizers interested etc.

As in tie in with other organizers, to have a Plan B if there are not enough shooters.

For example,
i. Shoot A got 3 models, need 18 shooters, charging 35 per pax.
ii. Shoot B got 3 models, need 15 shooters, charging 50 per pax.
iii. Shoot C got 4 models, need 20 shooters, charging 45 per pax.

Those charging 80, or more than 100 are in different categories. I am only talking about same category. As in it only makes sense to bundle the shoots in the same categories for easier accounting.

So if there are no enough shooters, maybe the Plan B is to combine:
i. Shoot A choose 1 model among 3
ii. Shoot B choose 1 model among 3
iii. Shoot C choose 1 model among 4

And still continue the shoot. What about the rates? It does make sense to standardize the rates for easy accounting.

What about the shooters?
Well, the shooters when they sign up, they can opt for this guaranteed shoot option by paying maybe an additional 5 dollars. And the guaranteed shoot status option can only have up to the first 6 who opted for such option.

So for shoots where organizers do not have 6 shooters, they have to find other organizers willing to take them.. .etc.

Just an idea. Not sure if this idea is practical or will benefit all.

Status
Not open for further replies.