West
candleghost.com
21st March
Lets go POLY with the 3 poly student girls

Angel, Kit & Yvonne

Date: 21st March, Saturday

Time: 0830hrs to 1100hrs

Duration: 2.25 Hours (+ 15 min break)

Location: Will be revealed to paid participants, we are going to their poly to shoot.

Outfit: 1 set poly casual

Models: 3

Ratio 5 to 1 or 6 to 1

Cost: $38 ONLY

How to register?
1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 8415 7830 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot of the session u wanted.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email/msn : mic_tan@hotmail.com

Angel
3353902074_e14ec384a7_o.jpg

photo credits to andyzhang

Kit
3349518630_f5f81b0939.jpg

Yvonne
3353920224_e4e14d1d49.jpg

photo credits to eddie

sorry man. But does the poly allow outsiders to enter?

i think so.. green and black.. haha

Ic. Near my hse. Haha. Mike. I give you my whole Sat to you la. Count me in. But careful. The guards might chase us out. And the green/black poly got nice scenery to take meh? Haha. Juz asking niah.

Ic. Near my hse. Haha. Mike. I give you my whole Sat to you la. Count me in. But careful. The guards might chase us out. And the green/black poly got nice scenery to take meh? Haha. Juz asking niah.

mike #01 fans sia.. lolx

we don go by the front.. we go by the side.. the garden can take pic de

i tot that garden is open to public to access 1..? y still scare about the guards?? :think:

please correct me if i'm wrong...

i tot that garden is open to public to access 1..? y still scare about the guards?? :think:

please correct me if i'm wrong...

haha.. ryan is right... it is open de.. and trust me .. W4 de food is nice..open to public too..those wan access internet can bring your lappy.. free access to internet too :D

I dun know garden ma. i tot you wanna roam around the campus. Infact. roaming around the campus, NP, TP and SP also not bad

I dun know garden ma. i tot you wanna roam around the campus. Infact. roaming around the campus, NP, TP and SP also not bad

don roam la.. change model i change till siao.. always cannot find u all.. haha

haha.. ryan is right... it is open de.. and trust me .. W4 de food is nice..open to public too..those wan access internet can bring your lappy.. free access to internet too :D

sure bo w4 de food is nice...
like tat i join u for makan lah i dont shoot ok mahz since after tat we going nite shoot...whahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.