21st June, Thursday - Simply Sensual... {STUDIO LINGERIE SHOOT}

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Here's another chance to practice your skills shooting a pretty model in sexy lingerie, all done in the comfort of a studio. :)

Why you should join:

1) A very economical price of $75 for a lingerie shoot.
2) 3 sets of sexy lingerie
3) A nice model with a good figure.

Shoot details:

Date: 21st June, Thursday
Timing: 7pm to 10pm
Outfits: 3 sets of sexy lingerie
Ratio: Photographers will shoot in groups of 3.
PHotographers: 9 photographers.
Fee: $75 ($65 for regulars)

How the shoot will be conducted:

- PHotogs will shoot in groups of 3 for a 20min interval, so that all 3 groups can shoot the model in an one hour period. The model will change an outfit every hour. In this case, all photogs will get to shoot the model in all 3 outfits.

- Photogs waiting for their shooting intervals can stay behind the group shooting and shoot as well, but please note that they can't use any internal or external flash as it would trigger the studio strobes and affect the main group shooting.

The model doing this shoot will be : WINNIE

533353641_5558ad9f30.jpg

533353637_958dc973cd.jpg

Photos are provided and posted with permission from the model in question.

Only 9 slots available! PM me or email me at skmg78@gmail.com to make a reservation for this shoot! :)

2 Slots taken! 7 left. PM me or email me now to avoid disappointment. :)

4 Slots taken! 5 left. PM me or email me now to avoid disappointment. :)

6 Slots taken! 3 left. PM me or email me now to avoid disappointment. :)

7 Slots taken! Last 2 slots left. PM me or email me now to avoid disappointment. :)

Last slot left! PM me or email me now to avoid disappointment. :)

All slots taken! We have a FULL HOUSE. PM me or email me now if you want to be added to the waiting list

Special Thanks to all photogs for your amazing support! :)

Shoot Updates:

There has been some changes. Due to model pulling out, I will be arranging for a replacement model.

The replacement model will be Belinda. Belinda is in the top 10 of this year's FHM GND 2007 contest. Please see below:

542263160_d0bf4aa985_o.jpg

542378391_d11b18493c_o.jpg

For those photogs whom I have already reserved the slots for, if you need to pull out due to change of models, please PM me to notify me. I would assume those photographers who never PM me to be alright with the change and going ahead with the shoot. :)

My apology for the change in model.

Please note that there is a slight change in timing, it has been change to 6pm-9pm.

My apologies for the change.

Slots still available for this shoot! Please PM/email me asap to reserve a slot as shoot date is tomorrow. My email is skmg78@gmail.com. :)

Last slot available! Please book it now before it's gone. PM/email me your name and mobile number to reserve a slot! :)

Last slot available! Please book it now before it's gone. PM/email me your name and mobile number to reserve a slot! My email is skmg78@gmail.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.