20th January ; Funky grad miss photogenic + first runner up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantiz

Date: Saturday 20th January 2007
Time: 9 to 12noon
Location: Outdoors (I believe is greenery with buildings but yet to confirm)- To be confirmed
Models: Michelle(xiufen), Jaslin
Max: 11 photographers
Cost: $45 per photographers

XiuFen.jpg

keep a look out for this first runner up funkygrad contestant + miss photogenic! More photos will be upload over the week so keep a look out! or check out www.funkygrad.com for more info about her - she's also known as Michelle!

Jaslin201.jpg

The all-around model who never disappoints you ! she'll be there to help this new fresh face and to provide her experienced posing for our dedicated photographers~!

**Sorry for the postponing of the shoot ; :cry:

Photographers please do not attempt to ask the model's contact number/email or any form or contact as it breaches their agreement with the company ; also, please include a deposit of $20 to secure your slot : ) posb savings : 207-33211-9 : ) thank you have a nice day and have fun shooting them!

*PLEASE NOTE* The organiser has the right to postpone/cancel the photoshoot if the number of participants have not reach the quota

Faster join guys! Its this weekend! ;)

Photographers please do not attempt to ask the model's contact number/email or any form or contact as it breaches their agreement with the company

Lol. What if I need for personal dating her leh? :sticktong

[Sorry for OT. Upz for the thread!] :thumbsup:

I'm interested too

due to "underwhelming" response.. the shoot has to be canceled :( haiz, 1 last shoot will be organised, with 2 new models and probably bikini next week, it'll be the last shoot i organise b4 the pay to create thread scheme implements.. so if you guys are interested to join the mailing list please send ur email to ryanweiwen@hotmail.com

pity..... able to do with 1 with the number of photographer?

Status
Not open for further replies.