20th century boys movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

greybear

Apr 9, 2009
west of singapore
Anyone who is a fan of the movie or the manga ?

Just cant seem to wait for the movie tomorrow and for part 3 to come also....

there was quite a hype for the first installment but seems like not much of ads and commotion around this time round...

just hope it will not die down at part 2 and the distributor will stop at there...

cheers :)

i suspect part 1 is better than part 2...coz read online they left the viewers hanging on for part 3. Hopefully im wrong.

haha... cool...
though i read the manga... i find the adaptation to movie good... :D
hopefully they will release part 3 within a year or so... fans wait too long also not good... esp if they left it hanging after part 2....

guess it will get more complicated if they will carry on after part 3...

Ooo... i always thought the movie will not consist of the 21st century portion... :p
cant wait...

think friend setup the funland game that reflects the past that he and the gang had...

more flashbacks at part 2 cause of the game thing i guess :p

come to think about it, so what happen when the 2 fatso twins destroy their base... the frog boy and fat boy defended? how the hell they remember they lost... :think:

i recall the fatso twins threw the fat boy into the base, then Kenji went to confront him, thats when otcho came in with the stick... they didnt really elaborate much, just that otcho came in during Kenji's time of need. Correct me if im wrong... movie's plot bit sketchyto me, didnt read the comic. :lovegrin:

just read the new paper dated today, it was talking about the movie and for the last installment, they will be drifting away from the manga so that it wont be so predictable for the audience... interesting... 0.0

will be catching the movie tml afternoon... :)

just read the new paper dated today, it was talking about the movie and for the last installment, they will be drifting away from the manga so that it wont be so predictable for the audience... interesting... 0.0

will be catching the movie tml afternoon... :)

hmm, how many tomodachis... dun make it like death note can liao...

i recall the fatso twins threw the fat boy into the base, then Kenji went to confront him, thats when otcho came in with the stick... they didnt really elaborate much, just that otcho came in during Kenji's time of need. Correct me if im wrong... movie's plot bit sketchyto me, didnt read the comic. :lovegrin:

u should read the manga, more fun...

esp after ... *spoiler* lol...

then later ... *spoiler*

then... wah... *spoiler*

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.