20th century boys movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, they're looking for the one using the remote control, fukubei say he saw, then radio, kenji was nearest so he went up and saw the commotion and fukubei fell down with the mask guy.

then kenji went down the building but never verify the body.

then they thought since the remote has dropped, and its still moving, they decide to attack the robot instead. so they gather up at the van and kenji went up cos otcho fell down iirc.

ah... so desu ga!

the movie moves too fast pace in the second part... no wonder they can end it in part 3... though i prefer part 1 over 2..
enjoy the movie yupz... i guess i will be watching it again before it ends screening...

not sure why but I would prefer if they have more air time for tomodachi's funland and kenji's sister...

don't forget the trailer for part 3 at the end of the movie. though there is an indication thru a countdown timer at the bottom right of the screen, many in the cinema left before catching that...

hope i din spoil the movie with the brief discription... heehee.... :)

watched it tonight... felt part 1 was better in plot wise. This part, abit overdose on the "try-quite-hard-to-convince" futuristic sections (gadgets, virtual world), even the trannies & gangsters turf war sub plot stories i find it too longwinded and doesn't really contribute to main story (maybe not yet?).

Still i love the homage to ultraman, and bit to Godzilla, and their 70s sci Expo theme. Haha :thumbsup:

i love this movie! going to watch it tonight :)

should read the manga too.. it's really good

hi bread84, hope u found the movie good yupz... :)

doubt they will be airing the third installment by year end... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.