20cents Digital Prints??

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustrious

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
Was just wondering where else can we print digital 4R at 20cents? The one at Parkway is very busy and I can't get the prints on the same day. Travelling there is tedious for me.

Does all konica express develops digital prints at 20cents too? On the same day collection?

Hope someone can help. Needs to develope some prints quite urgently.

Thanks in advance!

wow... 20 cents is cheap.... i get my 4R for 35 cents.... one hour service....
any processing charge/admin charge for Konica express ?

No. 1 Color Centre at Blk 450 Clementi Ave 3 #01-285 (facing MRT tracks) charges 25 cents per copy up to 99 copies & 20 cents for 100 or more prints. There's no mininum/processing charge and prints can be collected after ~ 1 hr. I get mine in 30 minutes sometimes.

Don't know about the other Konica Minolta Digital Photo Express outlets.
:)

Hmm... I think mine should be cheap n good cos I got my digital 4R photos developed at $0.25. No minimum copies and no handling fee. Can get them collected on the same day somemore. It is a Konica ship in Chinatown near my office. : )

If print for others, its a normal snapshot and den its those u dun earn a single cent frm it, chin chai abit can.

If really want to print, I'll go Fuji outlets to print. Never mind the 0.40c per print. The colours are really rich!!!

jsbn said:
If print for others, its a normal snapshot and den its those u dun earn a single cent frm it, chin chai abit can.

If really want to print, I'll go Fuji outlets to print. Never mind the 0.40c per print. The colours are really rich!!!

strange humans.... ppl asking about cheap alternatives, who cares about 40ct 50ct.... lol :p

Konica at Parkway Parade charges $0.20 for 4R. Stated minimum of 100, but so far I printed by lots of 20 or so, still $0.20. Processing takes 1 hour. But due to festive season and the holidays, they can't produce the photos on the same day.

No other charges. You pay for your photos only.

Quality not bad too.

It's too far for me to keep travelling there, so was looking for other sources. Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

Don't use No. 1 Color Centre...i tried the one in Parkway and the quality came out rather badly....luckily i also sent a few for printing...

i had sent my pics for printing at raffles city's No. 1 Color Centre twice. well, should say that the quality isn't that gd. sometimes, makes me wonder if its the problem with my cam or their printing quality?? Anyone has the same problem?

probably their quality...

asturias105 said:
i had sent my pics for printing at raffles city's No. 1 Color Centre twice. well, should say that the quality isn't that gd. sometimes, makes me wonder if its the problem with my cam or their printing quality?? Anyone has the same problem?
I had the same experience at Raffles city's No. 1 Color Centre too.
Very disappointing quality.

Hi
I used to have my film send to this konica shop call da vinci at sembawang mrt for processing...quality nt bad....but nw I into digital but the pics tat come from them now like nt as good liao leh... :( ...and their price is 35cents..nt tat cheap either...

any bother know any good photoshops in the north or west area? and whether they support DPOF so tat dates can be printed on the pics...so far I ask ard the shops, like none of them know about this leh.... :bigeyes:

thanks for any help rendered... :)

scramblur11 said:
Hi
I used to have my film send to this konica shop call da vinci at sembawang mrt for processing...quality nt bad....but nw I into digital but the pics tat come from them now like nt as good liao leh... :( ...and their price is 35cents..nt tat cheap either...

any bother know any good photoshops in the north or west area? and whether they support DPOF so tat dates can be printed on the pics...so far I ask ard the shops, like none of them know about this leh.... :bigeyes:

thanks for any help rendered... :)

Maybe u can change ur camera's setting to allow date to be printed on the photos?

I also encounter this problem with NO.1 Color Center. They are not able to print the dates. There's a Fuji FDI shop at Jurong West, near Lakeside MRT beside 7-11. They are charging $0.25 for above 50 prints. Hope there can print the dates or 6 x 4.5 even better.

I using canon A95 and the dates can only be printed on the photo itself when I take the pic in 2MP resolution leh...the rest of the resolution cannot...is it only canon which is like tat?

Fuji 25cents onli?..thought fuji usually more ex....but the printout quite nice..it is a bit far but maybe I will try it one of these days..thanks for the info... :D

The printouts from Raffles Konica seriously degrates my photos. Regrets printing from there. Konica printouts cant compare to its competitors. For advance users, dont even try to save a few cents.

People living near parkway parade may try the printing at Singapore Colour Centre (Kodak) Opp the Konica Store.

People can choose which photos to print (DIY machine) and sends the copy to the machine. Try that. ;) 30 cents per 4R.

Totally regretted printing over 100 pictures at raffles' no.1.
Does anybody know of any No. 1 Centres that print better quality than that in the raffles?

Any other photo centres in the North, that produce good and cheap printouts? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.