2013 Orchard Fashion Runway, Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
27134_448761171883102_291096480_n.jpg

Orchard Road celebrates fashion with a traffic-stopping runway show right on the road itself.

About 170 models will strut down the road as they showcase the latest Spring/Summer collections from local and international brands.

Event: 2013 Samsung Fashion Steps Out
Date: 4 May 2013 (Sat)
Time: 2030 - 2200 hours
Venue: Orchard Road will be partially closed to vehicular traffic from the Scotts / Paterson junction to Bideford junction

What's Happening in Singapore - Singapore Events, calendar, happening

Last edited:
xtemujin,

May I find out where it begins and where it ends. If it is free access, I can imagine there will be lot of photographers there. Other than go there early, anyway to secure a place to take photo?

What special equipment would a photographer needs for this occasion?

Long zoom lens I need but how about lights? Do we need powerful flash or natural lights are good enough there? Never done fashion show before let along on the street.

Thank you.

Frankly, the details are not yet out, right now we only have the date to work with.

Last year, Orchard Road was closed from Tangs to Paragon and with only street lights.

HTH.

Thank you.

Hope that I can make it there this year. Health, weather and time all are imprtant factors.

I just checked through the website.

Date is From 28 Mar 2013, Thu To
5 May 2013, Sun

:confused:

I'm gg grab a Plc this year. Miss it last year when my friends cat walking :(

Any updates? Clearing leave with nowhere to go..

I'm getting mixed dates for the 2013 Orchard Fashion Runway, anyone can confirm the correct date.

YourSingapore is quoting this date.

The returning highlight of the entire affair is, of course, the one that literally stops traffic—the Orchard Fashion Runway, which starts at 8:30pm on 27 April 2013 (Sat).

What's On - YourSingapore.com

the Orchard Fashion Runway will be on 4 May.... but therell definitely be other fashion events throughout the month

FSO 2013 - Orchard Road | A Great Street

Last edited:
2013 Orchard Fashion Runway

Orchard Road celebrates fashion and the launch of the new and exciting Samsung GALAXY S4 With LTE with a traffic-stopping runway show right on the road itself on Saturday 4 May at 8.30pm. About 170 models will strut down the road as they showcase the latest Spring/Summer collections from local and international brands.

Participating brands include Fausto Puglisi; Victoria, Victoria Beckham; Coach; J.Press; Robinsons; Marks & Spencer; Adolfo Dominguez; Maria Grachvogel; and Blugirl.

On that night, Saturday 4 May from 8pm – 10pm, Orchard Road will be partially closed to vehicular traffic from the Scotts / Paterson junction to Bideford junction. During this period, Orchard Road malls will still be open for business and will remain accessible to traffic via Paterson Road, Orchard Link and Bideford Road.

http://www.orchardroad.org/fso/event/orchard-fashion-runway/

Needless to say, Ladder Gang.

Assemble!

Needless to say, Ladder Gang.

Assemble!

Unless all the spectators turn up with their ladders ....... you will still have the entire stretch of Orchard Road to shoot throughout this event . I say.....I say ....... Ladder Gang, Chiong arh!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.