2012 My travel snap...

nikexposure

Dec 6, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
Sawaddee krub...

Last time I posted Bangkok Cityscape and hope you guys like those photos..:D

Today, I would like to present my shot during a Nature travel trip in my Country in 2012.

Namtok Heaw Suwat (In Nakorn Ratchasrima, Khaoyai National Park) Namtok = Waterfall:thumbsup:

7921635784_07eb3bfa25_b.jpg

Last edited:
Winter at Bangpoo...

Bangpoo is not so far from the town (Bangkok). It is located in Samutprakarn Province. A time in winter, there are so many seagulls meet us, which it is awesome with touching a nature...

6487019721_3e10928568_o.jpg

Heaw Narok Waterfall

The Haew Narok Waterfall is in Khao Yai National Park's most impressive waterfall as far as we were concerned.

7887836612_a5f0851428_b.jpg

Namtok Nangrong in nakorn Nayok...

Nam Tok Nang Rong is a popular play area located in Tambon Hin Tang. The fall cascades over three levels with nice drop pools between. The water source is from high in Khao Yai National Park so the water is cool, providing a revitalising relief from the tropical heat.

The falls are best enjoyed during the rainy season. In the dry season, the fall usually dries up to a gentle trickle. There are many visitors every weekend throughout the rainy season. During the week, most of the Thai visitors have to return to work so it is much quieter.

7963400700_fd11b8bed5_b.jpg

Farming during storm...

A farmer who still never afraid the heavy rain has coming. I have done with 3 shots panorama digital merged. Taken at Suphanburi, Thailand. This is a beginning of the rice reservation.

8214309466_ac2ab790e7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Departing in bad weather at Pak Meng Beach, Trang.

I started to go a one day sea trip. It is a bad weather when the boat departing from the Pak Meng Pier. I saw some cloud cover the peak of mountain, which it is very fantastic seen of me.

8161084185_cb77d3a9f1_b.jpg

Last photo of this thread.. ;)

From Rayong. This is my first touch with seascape photography..... absolutely good lucky facing the sunset while rainy season;)

8109235631_35182a1a78_b.jpg

Beautiful series, very nie :thumbsup:

Last photo of this thread.. ;)

From Rayong. This is my first touch with seascape photography..... absolutely good lucky facing the sunset while rainy season;)

8109235631_35182a1a78_b.jpg

very nice ... thanks for sharing

Bro all your pics in this thread are A1. U got to bring me along next time. :D

another brilliant series! so fast ended?