S = Fireworks launch point
1 = Esplanade Waterfront Promenade
2 = Esplanade Bridge
3 = Merlion Park
4 = Clifford Pier
5 = Promontary @ Marina Boulevard
6 = MB Sands Waterfront Boardwalk
7 = Helix Bridge
8 = Marina Barrage
1.The Esplanade Theatre Waterfront Promenade
- A very convenient spot overall.
- You need to find a good spot if you don't want to see the construction sites in your fireworks photos.
2.The Esplanade Bridge
- A good place if you want the Merlion included in your fireworks photos.
- However, you still need to a wide-angle lens because the fireworks are pretty near.
- This spot is incredibly crowded during the New Year's Eve Countdown fireworks.
- Go to the Merlion Park if you want to hear the loud booms and to feel the fireworks 'falling on you'.
- A difficult place to get everything into your camera unless you use a fish eye lens or a wide-angle lens.
- Suitable to take children to, but crowded. You'll need to get there early and occupy the kids meaningfully.
- A small area available to the public. Better if you book a seat at One on the Bund restaurant.
5.The Promontory @ Marina Boulevard
- This spot was a fireworks photographer's favourite before the re-construction took place. You get sweeping views across the water towards the Marina Bay hotels.
- Now refurbished, it's a lovely green space.
- Likely the venue of some carnival or fair during fireworks night and therefore a good spot to take kids to.
- Some photos of fireworks as seen from Marina Boulevard.
6.Marina Bay Sands Waterfront Boardwalk
- This newly completed timber boardwalk is situated just in front of Marina Bay Sands. It takes you all the way to the water's edge.
- The spiralling steelwork may hinder your view of the fireworks. But it also creates an interesting perspective.
- There are also uninterrupted platform areas that protrude over the waters, which offers an interesting vantage view over the skyline.
- Farther away than all the other viewing spots, but offer a 'sense' of seclusion.
- Take the MRT to Marina South Station. Then SBS Bus No. 400 or the Marina Barrage Shuttle Bus to the Barrage.
Have Fun Shooting Fireworks Tonight
Road Closure ( Extra Information For those that are driving )
E tour Singapore ( Information )