2011 JAN Thaipusam, Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I'm willing to start at 12am. But transpo is hard though. :sweat:

im taking the very last train down, and shooting all the way till first train.

if shagged out, there's 24hour places to eat like murtabak or prata or whatever at little india. no worries there.

Enjoy your shoot everyone...please do not put on shoes as u have to be barefooted inside the temple...bring plastic bag to keep ur slippers/sandals so u can tie them onto your belt or bag...see some of you there...i'll be there from 4am onwards...if i can wake up that early...:bsmilie:

I'll be wearing a grey cap with a caption "and your point is" just in case anyone wants to meet up :)

Just reach little India...

I will be wearing my digital camo hat with a black bag but I will only be visible after 7am.

Wow this event is so overwhelming. I'm surprised I'm not tired yet at 3.30am.

I just got up and u guys seems to have a lot of fun shooting. Have to be there.

Is it too late to go there at around 10am today? Or is the happening bits over already? Can i alight at Farrer Park MRT? Is that the right one? Thanks!

Last edited:
Is it too late to go there at around 10am today? Or is the happening bits over already? Can i alight at Farrer Park MRT? Is that the right one? Thanks!

Event is up till 8pm tonight. I'm going there soon.
Farrer MRT is ok but you have got to find the temple location.
I'm going there about that time too.

how are you going there?

Event is up till 8pm tonight. I'm going there soon.
Farrer MRT is ok but you have got to find the temple location.
I'm going there about that time too.

Just got home from the parade. Nothing much going on in Little India, except if you really want to follow the whole procession then start from there. It will start to get interesting when you reach Dhoby Ghaut all the way to that temple near River Valley. Prepare to get your feet dirty when you reach the premises of the temple. Plastic bags are provided by the organizers. This is as of 6-9AM.

how are you going there?

Might be too late to respond to your question. Was having breakfast and doing some stuff.
By mrt and if we do meet then it is fate. I will be in my digital camo hat and carrying a black Command & Conquer bag.

Just got home from the parade. Nothing much going on in Little India, except if you really want to follow the whole procession then start from there. It will start to get interesting when you reach Dhoby Ghaut all the way to that temple near River Valley. Prepare to get your feet dirty when you reach the premises of the temple. Plastic bags are provided by the organizers. This is as of 6-9AM.

Thanks for the heads-up man, you have a good rest and let us follow-up on your good work.

Just got home this 6:30am... Took a nap and now prepping up for 2nd half of my shoot. The morning procession wasn't too crowded. :D

skeeg said:
Just got home this 6:30am... Took a nap and now prepping up for 2nd half of my shoot. The morning procession wasn't too crowded. :D

Going down there now. Maybe you can give me a beep if you don't mind some company (not in the sexual way) :)
I'm in red T-shirt, white pants with black bag.

Still got any event on going there? Think of going there at lunchtime 1pm since my office at bugis.

I guess it's weekday, so not as crowded.. The event seems to be more tone down this year..

I just got back from the temple at Farrer MRT .... pretty interesting to shoot inside the temple and those pple were in the process of getting pierced ....

so where exactly is the place where the action is? I hope I didnt missed it ... I only went to the temple at Farrer MRT, and not too sure where the real action is ....

Might be too late to respond to your question. Was having breakfast and doing some stuff.
By mrt and if we do meet then it is fate. I will be in my digital camo hat and carrying a black Command & Conquer bag.

Thanks for the heads-up man, you have a good rest and let us follow-up on your good work.

Anyone knows if it is too late if i can only reach after office hours today, can only reach by 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.