2011 is expected to be hot for weddings

Mar 3, 2004
11.11.11 Friday, 12.11.11, 20th Nov. 11.11 already nearly full house for banquets, got split-day requests. Next year generally also pretty popular, enquiries are started to stream in....

FYI, quote low now which is very early and regret later only.... :)

good:thumbsup:

Ok, from the database I am seeing, 20 Nov Sun is extremely hot. Amazingly got Malay couple enquiring. Already booked for an Indian wedding (extremely happy, my first over 2k package). Funny though, 19 Nov Sat is not as hot.

Still available for 11/11. Keep your dates open, let the freelancers take first, no problemo. :)
11/11/11.

11/11/2011 = 41 couples

20/11/2011 = 32

5 Nov = 4 (luckily booked already for me)
6 Nov Sun = 0 (??!!)

12 Nov = 8
13 Nov = 4

26 Nov = 5
27 Nov = 4

Last edited:
My couple said 8 Oct is full house for hotels. Lets take a look in the DB....

8 OCT = 9. :think: Other weekends are ok, all below 10.

17 Sep = 10 (potentially hot)

Dec all below 7 (3rd Dec is 7) :think:

Confirm 11/11 is hottest date in Nov. Followed by 20/11.

Last edited:
... provided the economy stay good.

;)

Still available for 11/11.
but received a lot of inquiry on 24/09 and 25/09

Still available for 11/11.
but received a lot of inquiry on 24/09 and 25/09

Yep, 25/9 booked already.

24/9 = 5
25/9 = 3

So those weekends above are definitely just as hot or most prob hotter.

Just confirmed 3rd Nov weekday Thursday even! (though at much lower price than weekends) The couple said every darn Nov weekend and every hotel has been booked.

So definitely will overflow to luncheons. So do not lower prices for luncheons. Wanna whack, this is it.

Last edited:
Yes,
From sep onwards, I have no free weekends avail anymore! Waaaoot! Let the good times roll!

18 June 2011 = 12
Yesterday just enquired, told couple that its a hot date, today can confirm with deposit.

13 Nov 2010 which has just passed and you know how hot it was, = 19. And there are still quite a lot of time till the 2011 dates.

Just FYI, keep your pricings up, there is enough for everyone. 2011 will not be like 2010.

Good on the news, but I'm sure someone out there will press their prices so low that everything will be back to sqaure one again. :(

Yep, 25/9 booked already.

24/9 = 5
25/9 = 3

So those weekends above are definitely just as hot or most prob hotter.

Just confirmed 3rd Nov weekday Thursday even! (though at much lower price than weekends) The couple said every darn Nov weekend and every hotel has been booked.

So definitely will overflow to luncheons. So do not lower prices for luncheons. Wanna whack, this is it.
yeah~ just confirmed 12 Nov.

Good on the news, but I'm sure someone out there will press their prices so low that everything will be back to sqaure one again. :(
yes~ totally agree. :(

Why worried about others price? Quote your worth. Let the cheapo couples match with the cheapo gwc.

Why worried about others price? Quote your worth. Let the cheapo couples match with the cheapo gwc.

With all due respect, I think the term "cheapo" is uncalled for.

I think this issue has been discussed to death in the past threads.

There is no need to label couples or photographers as "cheapo".

IMHO, it's all relative. Cheap doesn't mean lousy, and wanting cheap doesn't necessarily mean being cheapskate.

It's when the couples want cheap but expect the sky or become unreasonable that it becomes a problem. To be fair, not all couples are like that.

And on the photographer's part, charging more doesn't mean he or she is necessarily better than those who charge less.

It's an open competition in the business. No one has any right to show disrespect to anyone who charges low. It's their choice.

IMHO, it's all relative. Cheap doesn't mean lousy, and wanting cheap doesn't necessarily mean being cheapskate.

It's when the couples want cheap but expect the sky or become unreasonable that it becomes a problem. To be fair, not all couples are like that.

And on the photographer's part, charging more doesn't mean he or she is necessarily better than those who charge less.

It's an open competition in the business. No one has any right to show disrespect to anyone who charges low. It's their choice.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

all wanna get married and laid before 2012, which is the end of the world!

sorry off-topic ;p

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

David, maybe cheapo is not a good term. Economical maybe? I have no problem with people wanting a cheaper option. I'm a cheapo myself sometimes. You will not imagine the number of shop I went to so that I can get the cheapest ps3 for my wife. Think petrol already quite a lot but I'm shiok cos I know I got a good deal.

HI I think you are being penny wise and pound foolish by spending more on petrol to save a few dollars!