2011 FEB Dragon Kiln Wood Firing, 85 Lorong Tawas, Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Date: 250211(Fri)

Join Thow Kwang Clay Artists on the evening of February, 25 for our annual firing of the historic dragon-kiln!

This firing will be extra special, as we will be firing the entire length of the kiln for the first time in many years.

We will fire up the barbecue pit, so please bring your own food to cook and drinks, and plan to spend the evening relaxing and dining in nature.We will also have an education tour at 8pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early for the tour.
Every wood-firing at the dragon kiln is a wonderful experience for all who come. You can read about our previous wood-firings here, here and here. Or watch a video of our 2003 firing here.

So bring along your friends and family to watch a traditional wood firing!
Please Note: To ensure that you enjoy the evening in comfort, please bring insect repellent if you are susceptible to insect bites, as the place is adjacent to a secondary forest.

Address: Thow Kwang Industry Pte Ltd, 85 Lorong Tawas (off Jalan Bahar). Click here to see map.

http://thowkwangclayartists.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
Very interesting and educational....thks for the heads up bro! Too bad i'm working..would have participated in this meaningful event!

What time is a good time to go over there?
Afternoon or evening?

will be good if you could post in advance.

xtemujin said:
I just knew about this event from VRZone.

Instead of thanking you choose to complain about the last minute notice.

Xtemujin, sorry about taking you for granted.
Thank you for the heads up.

i suspect that the event will be overnight, stretching into sat or even sun(unloading of kiln may take place next weekend. see how the lovely ceramics pcs turn out)

I just knew about this event from VRZone.

Instead of thanking you choose to complain about the last minute notice.
lol chill la. im not complaining. i didnt know that you got to know of this event last minute ma.

thanks for sharing the lobang ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.