2010 The Year of Happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think 2010 is The Year of Happiness when people don't really care how people use their DSLRs and start to delve into the deeper meaning of life? :)
Tiger how to SSS?

Usually on the Eve of all new year, lots of ppl will carried out the process of Deep searching resulting in accidentally awareness of Life.

Do you think 2010 is The Year of Happiness when people don't really care how people use their DSLRs and start to delve into the deeper meaning of life? :)

I thought there will be more quarrel, fights etc

what year is it?
its tiger year :bsmilie:

what year is it?

no no .. you should say: " Give that man a beer, give him a tiger" .. lol

what year is it?

The astrology says in the year of tiger be careful of any photographer around you when you go out shooting with your dslr.

Make sure you don't carry your camera shopping, or flash the building or hand hold for 1 second. Tigers are everywhere watching your moves. :bsmilie:

The astrology says in the year of tiger be careful of any photographer around you when you go out shooting with your dslr.

Make sure you don't carry your camera shopping, or flash the building or hand hold for 1 second. Tigers are everywhere watching your moves. :bsmilie:

... depending on what you are. If you are a Cat, then the Tiger is just another big brother who will watch over you to give you a happy 2010... No fear...;)

:bsmilie:

and what is the deeper meaning of life?

Watchmen said:
"I looked at the Rorschach blot. I tried to pretend it looked like a spreading tree, shadows pooled beneath it, but it didn’t. It looked more like a dead cat I once found, the fat, glistening grubs writhing blindly, squirming over each other, frantically tunneling away from the light. But even that is avoiding the real horror. The horror is this: In the end, it is simply a picture of empty meaningless blackness. We are alone. There is nothing else."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.