2010 Singapore Airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
The Singapore Airshow 2010 is a 6-day event, taking place from 2 to 7 February 2010. The first 4 days are exclusively for trade attendees while the final 2 weekend days are open to public.

Ticket Charges

Trade Days

For guests without a trade invitation, admission rates are as follows:

1-day pass S$50
4-day pass S$200

Please pre-register before 1 September 2009 to enjoy early bird rates.

Public Days

Ticket sales information for public days will be announced shortly. Please check back for updates.

A World-Class Venue By The Sea

Singapore Airshow 2010 will be held at the purpose-built Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC). Conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Central Business District and 10 minutes from Singapore’s Changi Airport, CEC is sited on an immense expanse of land that comprises spacious fully-air-conditioned covered halls and extensive outdoor display areas.

On the weekend, the public can enjoy numerous exhibitions, fairground attractions and amazing aerial displays at this magnificent venue by the sea. Stretching some 400 metres of coastline, CEC is the perfect place for exhibitors, visitors and the public to take in the best of the Airshow.

http://www.singaporeairshow.com.sg/default.aspx

Last edited:
Wonder what'll be the highlight this time round.

Black Knights , A380 might all be coming back. are you guys going?

Black Knights , A380 might all be coming back. are you guys going?

Those 2 were the highlights of the previous airshow. Nothing special about them now. Really hoping to see F-15SG.

Those 2 were the highlights of the previous airshow. Nothing special about them now. Really hoping to see F-15SG.

I haven been for this airshow. This time must get into the airbus a380! very tempting

i wont miss this for nuts

im gonna get wat ever pass that my wallet allows me too !!! :p

You either choose this two passes

Saturday pass or sunday pass.

that's all . lol

The F15SGs?
Would they come back by then?

Would be interesting if the Russians bring in their Sukhoi's or the US to showcase the F35's

I haven been for this airshow. This time must get into the airbus a380! very tempting

You either choose this two passes

Saturday pass or sunday pass.

that's all . lol

hmm is there any different to the trade visitors thingy and the public thingy besides the people who are there of course ?

ohwell nvr now if i can i dont mind going both days !! one day to shoot.
another day bring my family there.
my dads a pilot with SIA so im sure he dont mind me going !

hmm is there any different to the trade visitors thingy and the public thingy besides the people who are there of course ?

ohwell nvr now if i can i dont mind going both days !! one day to shoot.
another day bring my family there.
my dads a pilot with SIA so im sure he dont mind me going !

cool!
captain?

i would be happy if i get to know him.

nope, S F/O.
he never wanted to be a captian in order to spend more time with us.

you work in SQ too ??
SF/O NG B.C.
thats him
with the 744 Fleet that is going to be closed soon :(

Wah, Wasted Leh.

Tell him for me , being a captain is a milestone/dream for all pilot, if possible go for it!

I dont work for SQ. Still studying how to work for them.

Sad to see 744 leaving. But if old dont go , new dont come! lol

Depends on how bad their traffic situation becomes. I was there last year and it was h3ll.

Depends on how bad their traffic situation becomes. I was there last year and it was h3ll.

Depends on whether if you're willing to pay for the 'express' service anot. It'll be a long wait for the free shuttle bus.

I'm not sure what are the attractions for the Singapore Airshow 2010 but we've to pay to get in and most of the exhibitors have already left the scene during the public days.

LIMA 2009 has free entrance during the public days.

Wah, Wasted Leh.

Tell him for me , being a captain is a milestone/dream for all pilot, if possible go for it!

I dont work for SQ. Still studying how to work for them.

Sad to see 744 leaving. But if old dont go , new dont come! lol

as much as i know he wants to as flying has always been his passion just like photography is ours, but he told us about the requirements { eg the hours etc } that a cpt has to put in that leaves him not much time with us as he will be flying often so yea..

I'm not sure what are the attractions for the Singapore Airshow 2010 but we've to pay to get in and most of the exhibitors have already left the scene during the public days.

LIMA 2009 has free entrance during the public days.

so is it good to say that as such since we are paying to go anyway be it trade or public.
might as well go on the trade days to catch everything if some are going to leave ??

i think for us is mainly the performances and the static displays that catches our eye, or rather, catches our viewfinder !

Status
Not open for further replies.