2010 MAR St Patrick’s Day Parade, Singapore

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
140310(Sun).

Luck of the Irish, this is the second year that it rained cats and dogs during the St Patrick's Day Parade.

There was a concert after the parade and it feels like we were back at Temple Bar in Dublin Ireland.

]1[ Failte is an Irish word meaning "Welcome".

4432244082_9bb529f268.jpg

]2[ Welcoming St Patrick.

Irish Grand Marshal, H.E. Richard O’Brien, Ambassador of Ireland to Singapore.

4432264016_c17329ac13.jpg

]3[ Ireland FTW.

4432277734_1b92dfcf2a.jpg

]4[ Star Wars Fans, participants in the St Patrick's Day Parade.

4431518871_4fec061caa.jpg

]5[ Dancers from Irish Inspirational Dance Singapore.

4431604095_13575a31d8.jpg

More photos in my Flickr album.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xtemujin/sets/72157623475779499/

Last edited:
damn .... it was raining cats n dogs till 430pm like that and i just gave up waiting .... looks like it was gonna rain the whole evening ....

what time did it started ?

Very nice pics bro. :)
Wanted to drop by by was too busy.

cubicon,

The street parade march started at 3.30pm and the street party at Circular Road, Boat Quay, started at 5.30pm.

lifestyle1881,

Too bad that you can't make it bro as it is near your office. :)

Many thanks.

jimmyloh,

Yeah, a bit wet but I was prepared for it.

This year, the Star Wars Fans didn't perform compared to last year and there was no Darth Vader. :cry:

Cheers.

cubicon,

The street parade march started at 3.30pm and the street party at Circular Road, Boat Quay, started at 5.30pm.

lifestyle1881,

Too bad that you can't make it bro as it is near your office. :)

Many thanks.

jimmyloh,

Yeah, a bit wet but I was prepared for it.

This year, the Star Wars Fans didn't perform compared to last year and there was no Darth Vader. :cry:

Cheers.

at least you was prepared for it which i didn't, ended up all wet. it was a last min when the Star Wars Fans did not include Darth Vader. shortage of man power on sunday. lol

After last year rain during the street parade, I've prepared for wet weather. Hope that your camera gear are good to go.

Thanks for the heads up about the missing Darth Vader from the Star Wars Fans posse this year.

Cheers.

at least you was prepared for it which i didn't, ended up all wet. it was a last min when the Star Wars Fans did not include Darth Vader. shortage of man power on sunday. lol