2010 FORMULA 1 TELEFÓNICA GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE. (25 ~ 27 Jun.)

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
It is the European GP this weekend at Valencia.

I have a question. What is a 'blown diffuser' that is being mentioned by everyone?

If I'm not wrong, it's a system basically uses the positioning of the exhaust system to direct hot air over the double diffuser, increasing the level of downforce.

huluyue, ya, that is what I gathered after googling the term. But photos/diagrams are hard to come by. :)

GO FERRARI GO!!!
GO MASSA GO!!!
GO ALONSO GO!!!

GO SCHUMI GO!

:bsmilie:

HEard that Ferrari will have a new driver wonder who will he be replacing?:think:

damn... Ferrari sucks man.

Alonso drives like a GP2 racer. he can't even overtake Buemi and Kobayashi overtook him and Buemi on the last lap at different sections. looks like the Ferrari engine on the Sauber is so much better than on the Ferrari itself... what a shame...

congrats to Vettel for his win. he truly deserves it.

and about the Pork Slice incident... what do you guys think? should the penalty be given to him much earlier? is there a screw-up on the Stewards part?

that's what the Ferrari guys are saying... Pork Slice cheated and the punishment came in late. i think Ferrari should stop whining and get on with racing. i'm beginning to hate the Italians but i still love Ferrari lah...