2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX. (24 ~ 26 Sep.)

Yes Alonso won it again! Think the best part is Massa Climb from last to the Top 10!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes Alonso won it again! Think the best part is Massa Climb from last to the Top 10!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought I would see him more aggressive and overtaking hulkenberg, his tyres cannot make it
and i think he cannot make it liao, time to look for a replacement driver

well done Alonso!

hooray for Alonso!!! a superb qualifying and race results :thumbsup:

and did you guys see how Kubica race? wow, he's like on fire. overtook 4 cars within 4 laps. once he got ahead of the pack of 5... he left them far behind. sadly, Massa was left behind too.

btw, three drivers walked pass my sector; Massa, Liuzi and Hammy. wah, Hammy's face really black leh after that knock with Webber :bsmilie:

Felipe Massa Finished 8th After Penalties!

Sutil and Hulkenberg have both received 20-second timed penalties for the lap 1 advantage. This moves Felipe up from 10th to 8th place.

Williams’ Nico Hulkenberg has had 20s added to his Singapore race time for leaving the track and gaining an advantage on lap one. It follows an identical penalty for Force India’s Adrian Sutil.

After receiving Sutil’s penalty, which dropped him from eighth to tenth in the results, Force India protested, claiming that Hulkenberg had committed the same offence.

After hearing evidence from Hulkenberg and Force India’s Vitantonio Liuzzi, the stewards agreed and also penalised the German, dropping him to tenth place. He originally crossed the line in ninth.

Source

sigh i thought vettel would overtake him.

i was hoping for an incident that involves vettel and hamilton to take both of them out of the race... too bad
:bsmilie:

I was hoping of another last few laps blowout by Alonso's Engine.

Shouldn't that be Webber?

ha, that would have made the championship table very interesting
but if you look at the way they drive and the kind of rivalry, vettel and hamilton buang together will be more interesting ;p

hope MWebber wins the driver championship this year, this is his last opportunity from his F1 career.
look at others... eg. DCoulthard, didn't manage to win (2001 season) from MSchumacher during his McLaren year & now retired.

Anyone here knows who sang the national anthem prior to the start of the Singapore GP?

why? never sang wrong i hope.. (too far away to hear)