2010 FORMULA 1 KOREAN GRAND PRIX (Yeongam)

Ferrari all the way! Now for the constructors table!:bsmilie:

that one a bit too difficult right?
probably need ferrari 1-2 finish and both Red Bulls and Maclaren not to score points

:sweatsm:

that one a bit too difficult right?
probably need ferrari 1-2 finish and both Red Bulls and Maclaren not to score points

:sweatsm:

Also gt no one belive pool will come from behind to beat AC Milan n win the CL Cup right? ;p

Also gt no one belive pool will come from behind to beat AC Milan n win the CL Cup right? ;p

you number one closet Pool fan! :thumbsup:

I dont think ferrari has any chance to constructors... not that I support ferrari :bsmilie:
I only want Alonso to win!

you number one closet Pool fan! :thumbsup:

I dont think ferrari has any chance to constructors... not that I support ferrari :bsmilie:
I only want Alonso to win!

I only support Ferrari, I don't support Alonso. Just as long as a Ferrari wins I am happy:thumbsup:

Never say never:bsmilie:

Miracles do happen.....:devil:

If that happens, they will say ferarri kelong and launch an investigation

If that happens, they will say ferarri kelong and launch an investigation

They always say Ferrari Kelong every season come up with new things to prevent Ferrari for winning!:bsmilie:

I only support Ferrari, I don't support Alonso. Just as long as a Ferrari wins I am happy:thumbsup:

support you lah bro... i also support Ferrari... and will also support whoever's driving for the team. i just pray that Pork Slice does not join the team :bsmilie:

support you lah bro... i also support Ferrari... and will also support whoever's driving for the team. i just pray that Pork Slice does not join the team :bsmilie:

with alonso in the team, I dun see that happening in the near future

Nothing to do with :devil:.... only got a horse that is prancing around....:bsmilie:

Prancing horse is the way to go!
2.jpg