2010 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX. (8 ~ 10 Oct.)

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
The first practice session is now on.

L. Hamilton has gone off the track and has smashed the front-left suspension. Hope that he can recover for the second practice session.

Last edited:
Yup, hopefully they have enough spares of the new front wing.

5026999228_7e8da3637a.jpg

The first practice session is now on.

L. Hamilton has gone off the track and has smashed the front-left suspension. Hope that he can recover for the second practice session.

His season is falling apart...

Looking forward to a good race!

P1 Session ended
Felipe is 11th in 1.33.929,
Fernando 13th in 1.34.169.

GO FERRARI GO!!!
GO MASSA GO!!!
GO ALONSO GO!!!

:bsmilie:

Red bulls are the team to beat this weekend. They are very fast in sector 1, Hamilton was 0.3s from red bulls 1st sector before he crashed.

End of P2

Alonso fourth and Massa fifth.

end of race...

Alonso first and Massa second :thumbsup:

end of race...

I prefer Massa first cos he long time no top the podium!
But it is ok as long as Ferrari 1,2 can le...:bsmilie:

end of race...

Whoa I really thought Alonso first and Massa second. But i realised.. the they haven't even finished qualifying :bsmilie:

I prefer Massa first cos he long time no top the podium!
But it is ok as long as Ferrari 1,2 can le...:bsmilie:

no lah... Massa's chances at WDC is very slim or near zero. so it's better for Alonso to score as many points as possible to lift the crown ;)

Hoping for a miracle turn-around from McLaren tomorrow. :confused:

Hammy's car will miraculously turn-around and face the wrong way at Turn 1 tomorrow... :bsmilie:

hopes to see VETTEL on pole!

he needs to be more consistent!

Quite amazing to see how Jaguar has turned around from being crap (always crash, DNF, etc. etc.) to title contenders in the form of Red Bull.. I hope Alonso wins though. F1 without Ferrari challenging for the title just seems.. wrong. Especially at the start of the season- that was just plan disconcerting. :bsmilie:

Wah! First time since 2004 that qualifying session at Suzuka to happen on the day of the race!

1. Webber :cheergal:

If qualifying still cannot start on race day morning, the race day grid will follow the current championship table. >.<

how and where to catch the F1 race online. Tks..