2010 formula 1 gulf air bahrain grand prix

Bro asterixsg, welcome back!!!

asterixsg is one of the 'founding brothers' of the CS F1 threads. :)

yah... it's been a long time since we got him to post something here. and of course, who can forget that he brought some of us here to Shanghai too :thumbsup: ;)

:thumbsup:

but don't think i can support two persons leh. i'll always support Ferrari but boh-bian... have to support Alonso too. it would be a nightmare if Pork Slice drives for Ferrari :eek:

i hope that will never happen :sweat:

but i think i can support ferrari and schumi, but ferrari got priority. :D

FORZA FERRARI!!!

sian...this year dun get to watch F1 on tv liao. :(

must look for ways to watch online...even radio broadcast also happy. :sweat:

Sure bro. I would love to go to Shanghai, for one more look at Schumi. Lets see how it goes.
If I do go, I will certainly post photos here...

where's bro Godzilla ? I am sure he would be photographing too and he has special access to the pitlane. he can get us some photos up, close and personal. i mean of the girls, not of the cars ;)

thanks bro. I didn't watch any race in 2009. i was already losing interest in 2008.

Welcome back bro asterixsg!:bsmilie:
I think Bro Godzilla's pict went into his personal collection!:bsmilie:

yah... it's been a long time since we got him to post something here. and of course, who can forget that he brought some of us here to Shanghai too :thumbsup: ;)

:bsmilie: Yeah most of us was there with him at Shanghai err is it 07 or 08 cant remember le!:think:

cos starhub lost espn starsports, and i dun intend to sign up with singtel. :rolleyes:

or is that from next year? ;p

Same situation here. I already not subscribing to Starhub sports group, and I'm certainly not going to subscribe to Singtel. Sigh...looks like I may have to go to my parents place to watch liao.

i think you were there too... cannot remember ah? :bsmilie:

now, he'll remember :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

1728939441_ee73730cc5_o.jpg

from this thread...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321350