2010 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX. (12 ~ 14 Nov.)

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
This is the last GP for the year. Will the Red Bulls be able to wrest the WDC from F. Alonso?

Alonso for the win!!!

GO FERRARI GO!!!
GO MASSA GO!!!
GO ALONSO GO!!!

The Ferrari driver to win the WDC:thumbsup:

Haha...I support any Ferrari driver, but still can't bring myself to fully support Alonso:bsmilie:

Anyway I really do hope Alonso can win the WDC, then maybe Shell will extend their Shell V Power promotion to a few more weekends;) If not this weekend will be their last V Power promotion weekend for this year.:embrass:

The Ferrari driver to win the WDC:thumbsup:

Haha...I support any Ferrari driver, but still can't bring myself to fully support Alonso:bsmilie:

Then support Massa to win and Alonso come in 2nd lor, or Massa can take out both the Red Bulls :thumbsup:

I support Alonso all the way, but still can't bring myself to fully support Ferrari :bsmilie:

As long as Alonso doesn't behave like a crybaby, I will support him. Have to give it to him for having bounced back in the second half of the season. He is a great driver, no doubt about that. But when he makes a long face, I hate him - doesn't seem worthy of a world champion.

I don't mind Webber winning either. Christian Horner is a hypocrite, doesn't even have the courage to openly come up and say that he favours Vettel. On one hand, the team kept giving Vettel the improvements first and on the other he tries to act politically correct. I'll support Webber just so that Christian Horner gets egg on his face.

In the past, I used to get so worked up whenever things would go wrong with Schumi or Ferrari. But now, its fun to watch a Formula1 race with no emotions attached :)

PS : I do hope the streaming site where I've caught a few races this year, streams the ESPN Star Sports Feed. This is the last time this year, I will get to see Paula. Paula, oh Paula. You are the best :lovegrin:

past record in Yas Marina Abu Dhabi, redbull and mclaren conquered the circuit. However with 2 constant winners RBR against the lone ranger Alonso from ferrari...the fight is still on for the last F1 last race this weekend.

The RBR drivers must stop alonso from getting at least 2nd position on Yas Marina. Then the driver champ will be for Webber if he falls on 2nd or even 1st position. If alonso falls in 2nd place, webber must won in Yas Marina by all means to crown him the champ driver for F1.

as for vettel to crown the champ driver is unlikely to happen UNLESS webber and alonso are out of the race or managed to get lower placing in Yas Marina this weekend.

if result shows: (vettel, webber. alonso = webber won the champ) , (webber, alonso, vettel = webber won the champ),
(vettel, alonso, webber = alonso won the champ)

Then support Massa to win and Alonso come in 2nd lor, or Massa can take out both the Red Bulls :thumbsup:

I support Alonso all the way, but still can't bring myself to fully support Ferrari :bsmilie:

Haha....so we need to combine our support together to be able to get the fullest support:bsmilie:

i don't care who wins... as long as it's a Ferrari 1-2... i happy already ;)

if result shows: (vettel, webber. alonso = webber won the champ) , (webber, alonso, vettel = webber won the champ),

u sure this combination is correct?

i don't care who wins... as long as it's a Ferrari 1-2... i happy already ;)

ferrari 1-2 will be a kick in the tooth for RBR

:bsmilie:

hahaha how abt a repeat of the double DNF for RBR :p and alonso to crash out :p Mclaren for the win!

Alonso needs to finish at least 2nd to be sure of winning the WDC. If Vettel finish 1st, Alonso still can finish 3rd to win the WDC.

best scenario is hammy takes out both red bull, the alonso DNF also win ;p

For sentimental reasons, I will be rooting for Webber.

He deserves it more.

This must be the closest finish in F1 history. If only Button is still in it to complicate matters.

For sentimental reasons, I will be rooting for Webber.

He deserves it more.

This must be the closest finish in F1 history. If only Button is still in it to complicate matters.

Button is not a great driver... just lucky. the four contenders right now imho... are great drivers... maybe not so for Webber. even though i don't like Hammy... i must say he has some serious driving talents.