2010 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Prctise 3 now on! And Qualifying will be later in the afternoon!

Here are the results of last 2 practise:

Practise 1

Practise 2

As Usual:

GO MASSA GO
GO ALONSO GO
GO FERRARI GO
Go for a Ferrari 1-2!!!

Go Schumi Go!

:bsmilie:

hahaha... and i thought the F1 cheering in CS has died. good to see that it is back :thumbsup:

Ferrari FTW!!!

RedBull 1-2, good performance by vettel...

1.Vettel
2.Webber
3.Alonso

hahaha... and i thought the F1 cheering in CS has died. good to see that it is back :thumbsup:

Ferrari FTW!!!

Not dead, Bro. Just waiting for CS server to be 100% up and running.

Red Bull is a force to be reckoned with this year.

what a chaotic race. Hope it rains and the Rainmaster can show his class. Sorry state to see Schumi getting overtaken by Hamster and the Red Bulls :cry:

McLaren 1-2. Good drive, Nico to finish 3rd. Alonso with his 'brilliant' jumpstart, managed 4th.

Schumi :cry:

darn it... i was hoping for the McLarens tires to give way. but they didn't crap...

i think Schumi has lost his edge liao. i think he should just hang up his helmet for good. and good job for Alonso. if not for this Jumpstart... wonder if he could do better.

Not dead, Bro. Just waiting for CS server to be 100% up and running.

Red Bull is a force to be reckoned with this year.

bro...Red Bull nowhere near the top leh for today.

oh... see you in this year's SGP. i got in... hahaha.

that rookie Petrov not bad... got 7th.

L.Ham as much as he is a talented driver... i think his driving attitude is among the worst :thumbsd:

into the pits just anyhow cut into Vettel's path, safety car restart just force aside Webber off the track... :thumbsd:

LOL alonso pulled the same stunt on his team mate.

If you look at the replay, Vettel was on the inside, Hamilton on the outside, Webber has no space. Hamilton can't maneuver either.

Schumi cut massa off also and forced him off the track... why don't complain about him?

Disappointed with Vettel!

Anyway i like drivers who driver this way on track, it makes F1 interesting...
Everyone follow rules then isn't it boring?

Must have some paparrazi as well... like some stunts of racing or on racing...

bro...Red Bull nowhere near the top leh for today.

oh... see you in this year's SGP. i got in... hahaha.

Ya loh... I say them good only - they jinxed liao... :sweat:

Ah! Good Bro. See you there too. Let me know where you will be once you get the details, ya! :)

If you look at the replay, Vettel was on the inside, Hamilton on the outside, Webber has no space. Hamilton can't maneuver either.

Schumi cut massa off also and forced him off the track... why don't complain about him?

Fair assessment.

shumi sportsmanship has always been in question.... for this case, his stick to his line, for ham case, well whether did he force out webber ?

cutting into someone's path during the pits entry its like a low blow even thought there is no rules against it, he has the ability to overtake on the race itself, then do it on the race...:thumbsd:

alonso pull the trick same on massa, has ferrari been equal to both drivers all these years ? its either alonso stuck behind or massa stuck alonso behind during the pits...

i think the rain has gotten on the nerves of the drivers...

shumi sportsmanship has always been in question.... for this case, his stick to his line, for ham case, well whether did he force out webber ?

cutting into someone's path during the pits entry its like a low blow even thought there is no rules against it, he has the ability to overtake on the race itself, then do it on the race...:thumbsd:

alonso pull the trick same on massa, has ferrari been equal to both drivers all these years ? its either alonso stuck behind or massa stuck alonso behind during the pits...

Schumi's sportsmanship? Well he is just hungry for being the best. Schumacher, Hamilton, Alonso all have critics slamming their 'sportsmanship' but they have one thing in common... the desire to win. Not drivers who are fast but become a mouse when challenged ala Massa.

As much as it seem to be a 'low blow' as you call it, I think its still fair because it is a legitimate place to still compete for position. It is after all still a place for competition. Perhaps massa didnt think that ALonso will pull that stunt on him. But I guess he has only himself to blame for not being alert and defending his position.

Hamilton and Vettel? Fair and square, rival teams anyway. only the exit where i felt hamilton should have hanged back. All rights to vettel for holding his position.