2010 DEC Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC)

With an expected crowd of 45,000 attendees, STGCC brings the best of East and West to Asia, uniting the worlds of comics, anime, film, toys, collectibles and games with a whole new world of fans! Experience an onslaught of creative minds, presenting a visual feast of variety on the newest, hottest and most exciting products, personalities and characters.

Co-locating with Asia Television Forum (ATF), Asia's leading TV content market where the world's TV executives meet, STGCC presents unprecedented business opportunities for trade and consumer audiences.

See you in Singapore, the cosmopolitan hub of Asia.

Date: 10th to 12th December 2010

Venue: SUNTEC Singapore, Halls 401 & 402

Opening Hours:

Fri, 10th Dec 2010 12.00pm to 9.00pm
Sat, 11th Dec 2010 11.00am to 9.00pm
Sun, 12th Dec 2010 11.00am to 8.00pm

Tickets.

Please proceed to Suntec Singapore Lobby, Level 1.
The onsite pricing is as follow –

$15 – 1 day pass (inclusive of GST & handling fee)
$25 – 3 day pass (inclusive of GST & handling fee)
$13 – 1 day pass (for people with Student Pass) (inclusive of GST & handling fee)
$23 – 3 day pass (for people with Student Pass) (inclusive of GST & handling fee)

Group Package:
4 Tickets @ $50 for 1 day pass (UP $60) (inclusive of GST & handling fee)
4 Tickets @ $90 for 3 day pass (UP $100) (inclusive of GST & handling fee)

http://www.singaporetgcc.com/

Last edited:
can I ask if issit necessary to purchase tickets if I m nt watching the special event shows?

Think I will just camp outside the place & shoot cosplayers.... if there are any cosplayers.

Yes there is dun worry about it. I just came back from the event. Might be due to weekdays, the amount of people is real disapointing..

Yes, there were quite a lot of cosplayers, and there was a cosplay competition today. I was there this afternoon, and was able to enter for free cos I had the ATF pass :p Anyway, I think they charge around $10-$15 for the ticket? Not very sure about that, but definitely need to pay to enter.
Also saw AKB48 who had a free session at the main stage for all the fans....when the appeared, those male fans were wow....o_O;;

how many cosplayers are there?
i am thinking of going over tml..

very little cosplayers on fri. maybe cos its weekday, or maybe they are skipping this for EOY on sunday.

how many cosplayers are there?
i am thinking of going over tml..
whether there is or not can go le, can cover the event also ma, the fact that u're planning to go there means u got nothing better to do ma lol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tix i think shld be15..i got it at 10buck (earlybird price)...cosplayers could be same number as yesterday...since yesterday they had the cosplayers competition....

there was an r2-d2 roaming around... was there to get the autographs of some of the marvel artists. :)

lol all right see ya later at suntec guys =)

Status
Not open for further replies.