2009 Super Import Night AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't digress from the model posing in her signature manner... she was wearing a thong at that time though, and not bare as some might have thought. I was informed of it at around 7pm, Sat, the moment she 'did' it... I've received pics/videos fr sources (I wasn't there at that time). But bottom line is it's the gwc's that created a stir, taking upskirts and all. Attention is good but not in this manner... not this way... guess the model was simply entranced by the moment.

She was there on the last day around 9pm. I met up with her for some shots, people were following us, and many were shouting things that's really wasn't polite, when directed to a lady. Models were pointing, gcw's were aiming their cams low, heard laughters from all sides. But it's my job as a friend to protect her... she came alone. Why she came back? Not my position to ask. I was oblivious to the crowds as well, to me, we were minding our own business, just like everyone else.

To the promoters and guys who posed with her and have your hands on her butt (and butts of other racequeens) perhaps people like you should get a girlfriend or something. I wouldn't call myself a guy, if I were to subject myself in such a lowdown manner. Bottomline, the model was merely posing in her signature ways, guys just took her from down below. Was she to blame?

rest my case

Last edited:
I don't digress from the model posing in her signature manner... she was wearing a thong at that time though, and not bare as some might have thought. I was informed of it at around 7pm, Sat, the moment she 'did' it... I've received pics/videos fr sources (I wasn't there at that time). But bottom line is it's the gwc's that created a stir, taking upskirts and all. Attention is good but not in this manner... not this way... guess the model was simply entranced by the moment.

She was there on the last day around 9pm. I met up with her for some shots, people were following us, and many were shouting things that's really wasn't polite, when directed to a lady. Models were pointing, gcw's were aiming their cams low, heard laughters from all sides. But it's my job as a friend to protect her... she came alone. Why she came back? Not my position to ask. I was oblivious to the crowds as well, to me, we were minding our own business, just like everyone else.

To the promoters and guys who posed with her and have your hands on her butt (and butts of other racequeens) perhaps people like you should get a girlfriend or something. I wouldn't call myself a guy, if I were to subject myself in such a lowdown manner. Bottomline, the model was merely posing in her signature ways, guys just took her from down below. Was she to blame?

rest my case

From your post I can sense some distress on the model. :confused:
Where's the respect for the model? :angry:

The models were very professional.. when they pose, they make it a point to provide eye contact with the photographers 1 by 1.. even those squatting down are not forgotten and they will look downward at the cameras, and always maintaining their lovely smile..

Notable ones are at ST kinetics, Hankook, Fl8O or something..

Guess it muz be quite "siong" to endure all the camera flashes.. but they did very well to put on a great show.

One thing not good about the booths is the lighting is too weak. If the organisers provide proper diffused lighting at the booths for sufficient illumination, it would not be necessary to fire the flash so often.. Even take car pictures also need sufficient illumination mah..

I've been looking at the Reportage and Sports section and there are a lot of thread about it.

What is the after action review(AAR) of those who have attended it.

Thanks.

Don't understand what you mean Galdor. If I don't have respect, I wouldn't have had been by her side. Like I said, she was caught up by the moment. Even right this minute we're speaking via sms, taking things in a positive light. Friends are someone who won't turn their backs, even if everyone is laughing at him/her, you're by his/her side. Nuff said.

it's sad that the main focus of the show seems to be the models rather than cars. but then again, it's probably the organiser's fault as well. all the cars were at the side behind the booths! seems like they intend for the main draw to be the girls as well.

not bad lah, $10 whole day model shoot. i saw the models that day and i think they deserve a round of applause for their smiles and great attitude in dealing with the crazy masses of lao ah peks, tikos and weird people toting cameras.

Don't understand what you mean Galdor. If I don't have respect, I wouldn't have had been by her side. Like I said, she was caught up by the moment. Even right this minute we're speaking via sms, taking things in a positive light. Friends are someone who won't turn their backs, even if everyone is laughing at him/her, you're by his/her side. Nuff said.

I do not think Glador was directing his remark at you. :)

What he was directing the remark at were the people passing snide remarks and comments at the model. :)

But that said...I did not go to SIN, but I saw those pics and I was talking to a model I know. I will like to ask one thing though. From the pics that I saw here on CS and HWZ, something was not quite right, and I am not talking about the GWCs. What was her state of mind when she started posing as from my stand point, something does not seem to be quite right.

Sorry if I have offended anyone. My apologies.

No offense either ... but I still don't understand what the issue is about (having not seen any of the mentioned photos). I don't see any SIN posts here in CS that could stir up anything either.

What exactly did she do to raise a post asking about what might have been her state of mind at that time?

Last edited:

Wah piang eh, Glador is not talking about you in his 2nd statement lah.

And all of us here already know that you are good frens with the 'concerned', you're emphasized that many times liao.

But that said...I did not go to SIN, but I saw those pics and I was talking to a model I know. I will like to ask one thing though. From the pics that I saw here on CS and HWZ, something was not quite right, and I am not talking about the GWCs. What was her state of mind when she started posing as from my stand point, something does not seem to be quite right.

My sentiments exactly when I saw those pics.

No offense either ... but I still don't understand what the issue is about (having not seen any of the mentioned photos). I don't see any SIN posts here in CS that could stir up anything either.

What exactly did she do to raise a post asking about what might have been her state of mind at that time?

me too...sibei blur...:confused:

dun noe talk abt simi sia..:dunno:

I do not think Glador was directing his remark at you. :)

What he was directing the remark at were the people passing snide remarks and comments at the model. :)

Wah piang eh, Glador is not talking about you in his 2nd statement lah.

And all of us here already know that you are good frens with the 'concerned', you're emphasized that many times liao.

Sorry for the confusion Dennis. As the bros have mentioned here my comment was not on you but rather how the model was treated. Thanks for helping me to clarify bros. :) I feel that the model deserve more respect and such remarks on her should not be passed on her. Luckily you are by her side Dennis. :thumbsup: Poor lady, hope she's ok now.

rest my case

is she the model posing on top of the car who DRAW all photographer???

Any pics to show what's going on? :dunno:

i managed to see some shots but not the hardcore ones.

she was wearing a dress and got around posing on the car and stuff. i think the skirt ride up pretty high and can see her undies.

don't understand the hooha over this matter since a) the model shld know better than to wear something like that b) pose like that c) occupational hazard.

of cos the behaviour from the public seems rather ott as well. catcalls? :rolleyes:

she was wearing a dress and got around posing on the car and stuff. i think the skirt ride up pretty high and can see her undies.

don't understand the hooha over this matter since a) the model shld know better than to wear something like that b) pose like that c) occupational hazard.

of cos the behaviour from the public seems rather ott as well. catcalls? :rolleyes:

correct me..
is she wearing black dress on Sat?

"hardcore" ones were on HWZ which were subsequently removed. the pics were...I cannot find the word to describe

correct me..
is she wearing black dress on Sat?

if we are all talking about the one and same person...then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.