2009 NDP rehearsal dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that there is a plot of empty land opp the floating platform in front of NTUC building at Raffles One Quay....
Is that plot of land still empty???

Have nt been there ever since last year fireworks festival...

I have the route, but sorry no scanned copy (its from newspaper).

Starts at 7pm from Raffles Avenue and ends 9pm at F1 pit stop.
Goes through Esplanade, Fullerton, victoria concert hall, memorial park, comes back to raffles avenue and ends at pit stop.

Hope it helps :)

Route link already posted from the Straits Times.

I have the route, but sorry no scanned copy (its from newspaper).

Starts at 7pm from Raffles Avenue and ends 9pm at F1 pit stop.
Goes through Esplanade, Fullerton, victoria concert hall, memorial park, comes back to raffles avenue and ends at pit stop.

Hope it helps :)

so anyone knows where is the best place to catch the fireworks?

so anyone knows where is the best place to catch the fireworks?

would u want ur photo to look like 1000's of other photos already existing?

I would usually go to the unexplored/ uncaptured spots, to get the unique shot.
Just explore my friend :)

I understand that there is a plot of empty land opp the floating platform in front of NTUC building at Raffles One Quay....
Is that plot of land still empty???

Have nt been there ever since last year fireworks festival...

That plot of land is closed for construction already.

would u want ur photo to look like 1000's of other photos already existing?

I would usually go to the unexplored/ uncaptured spots, to get the unique shot.
Just explore my friend :)

aiya, i don't have time to hunt la...only one more and that is the parade already..so where is the most ideal location?

AAR of city march pass.

Talked to a few Cisco officers and most didn't know the route of the city march pass.

Many tourists and locals stranded at a traffic light near the Fullerton Hotel and were given conflicting information on how to go to the other side.

The crowd was not that large during the NDP preview.

We weren't even informed by the local media that the F1 lights will be switched on.

Happy 44 birthday Singapore. :heart:

A few more hours to the actual NDP and we can close shop and the participants can go back to their previous daily routine.

This year firework is it a bit weaker or is it simply further from the public?

I went for the NE3 show fireworks at the esplanade, and did not seems to feel any shock waves..

The last time I went for NDP, it was still at the national stadium, during the fireworks, can actually feel the shock waves.. great atmosphere..

This year one can oni smell the fireworks.. cannot feel it..

This year firework is it a bit weaker or is it simply further from the public?

I went for the NE3 show fireworks at the esplanade, and did not seems to feel any shock waves..

The last time I went for NDP, it was still at the national stadium, during the fireworks, can actually feel the shock waves.. great atmosphere..

This year one can oni smell the fireworks.. cannot feel it..
how do you compare? at stadium the firing site is just outside the stadium... now it is in the middle of the bay. 2ndly NE3 only fired around 50%+/- in terms of duration

Status
Not open for further replies.