2009 NDP rehearsal dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows where the fireworks will be coming from?

Yeap, fireworks starts at around 8.15 :)
And I'll be coming down this saturday. I'll be kiasu and go to merlion at 5pm to get a good place. Anw, what time will all those things like the chinook on the water, gun salutation, airplanes all starts?

waah 5pm! haha have fun shooting those flying orbits xD
who knows someone from behind also join in to camp together at merlion :]

NE shows fireworks usually are shot at 60% rate, preview is at 80% and actual day could be up to 140% (including the spares) -- how i know? i was in the fireworks crew for ndp for 2 years during my ns days.. lols..

hmm... 5pm.. then i can't go this week le.. need wait for next week then.. :confused:

i might have tickets for NE1, NE 2, NE 3 , preview or even actual.

cus my friend friend is in the army. can take.
xD

xD
I'm interested in one too. Preview would be fine for me!???

xD
wah.. got free tickets?? i thot for school children?:)

wah.. got free tickets?? i thot for school children?:)

Army has tickets to all shows.

Me too, waiting for confirmation from a fren in the marching contingent to see if I have actual day tickets or not. ;p

stupid rain.. -_- did anyone go last sat? heh..

stupid rain.. -_- did anyone go last sat? heh..
yupz me! and I am drenched! set up tripod and my cam ready to shoot at the esplanade bridge but out of sudden heavy rain just 1sec before the fireworks. heng when i reach under the bridge, the fireworks are still on... so I still manage to take a few shot. somemore is my 1st ever attempt on fireworks... am so lucky lor... lolz..

yupz me! and I am drenched! set up tripod and my cam ready to shoot at the esplanade bridge but out of sudden heavy rain just 1sec before the fireworks. heng when i reach under the bridge, the fireworks are still on... so I still manage to take a few shot. somemore is my 1st ever attempt on fireworks... am so lucky lor... lolz..

Yah, you are so lucky.....last wkend didn't seem to have gd weather. Went for the Night Festival on Sat hoping to get some gd shots but it was raining on and off. Went home instead.

Does anyone know if there's another rehearsal this coming Sat (18 Jul 09)?

Last edited:

ya same here la!! sian.. but i was at esplanade stage area.. haha.. but at least i got a few quite nice shots la.. rain i don care, i juz chiong out onlyy.. XD heh.. drenched like siao lor..

Yah, you are so lucky.....last wkend didn't seem to have gd weather. Went for the Night Festival on Sat hoping to get some gd shots but it was raining on and off. Went home instead.

Does anyone know if there's another rehearsal this coming Sat (18 Jul 09)?

yea there is NE show 2 this sat.

Last preview of NDP 2009 on 010809(Sat) before the actual NDP and the place gets really crowded and crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.