2009 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - 05 April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for creating this thread, wee_ly. You've managed to nail the format of the thread title this time! Well done! :)

Thanks for creating this thread, wee_ly. You've managed to nail the format of the thread title this time! Well done! :)

yeah man. got to start the thread early as we have so many things to discuss about and the practice sessions are just a couple of days away.

As usual

GO FERRARI GO!!! GO MASSA GO!!! GO KIMI GO GO GO!!!

:cool:

as for bmw, there is no need to be in capital letters, no need to be in bold - just simple letters in simple font will do.

my heart and soul will always be with team bmw. good luck guys.

As usual

GO FERRARI GO!!! GO MASSA GO!!! GO KIMI GO GO GO!!!

:cool:

as for bmw, there is no need to be in capital letters, no need to be in bold - just simple letters in simple font will do.

bmw supporters like McLaren one... not so loud one... ;)

bmw supporters like McLaren one... not so loud one... ;)

becos we are
FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!

And we can afford to!:bsmilie:

KIMI?? Sigh! Hopeless. Massa better chance.

True, true. But one good thing coming out from this Ferrari fans' posting is that they make the post counts higher! :bsmilie:

Aiya.. all chiong post la...:bsmilie:

don't you guys know that after some pasta and vinos... italians are real loud? it's all about the passion... food, girls and of couse Ferrari!!!

whether they screw up this time or not... we are still passionate about our Ferraris...

Kimi will lose his seat for next year if he doesn't perform this year.

Kimi will lose his seat for next year if he doesn't perform this year.

Maybe lose to Alonso or Rubbens making a come back?:think:

don't you guys know that after some pasta and vinos... italians are real loud? it's all about the passion... food, girls and of couse Ferrari!!!

whether they screw up this time or not... we are still passionate about our Ferraris...

eh, bro. since you are in KL, what are the f1 promotional activities being held in KL currently. any f1 cars on display and where? is the bmw pitstop event still on, just like last year?

I'm going with 'Luxury Tour' day tripper package. Anybody going too?

eh, bro. since you are in KL, what are the f1 promotional activities being held in KL currently. any f1 cars on display and where? is the bmw pitstop event still on, just like last year?

never really had the chance to scout around for F1 activities/events here lah. but 2 weeks back, i saw the Ferrari F1 car (2008) in Mid Valley Megamall. don't quite know if it is the official Ferrari display or a Shell promotion.

never really had the chance to scout around for F1 activities/events here lah. but 2 weeks back, i saw the Ferrari F1 car (2008) in Mid Valley Megamall. don't quite know if it is the official Ferrari display or a Shell promotion.

ok-lah. thanks for the info. i will be in kl this weekend to get myself infected by the f1 fever.

Ross Brawn did a fantastic job
new team owner of Brawn GP , 1st GP win & finished 1,2
no other team can achieve this in decades

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.