2009 formula 1 ing australian grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your info, I have searching for a place in Singapore that show live telecast for the F1. Now at least I can watch.

but i don't think they will broadcast races at odd hours like Brazil. who wants to go there and watch the race live at 1am... :sweat:

Indoor antenna is a touch and go affair. Add booster? How much is one, Bro?

sorry lah bro, i myself don't quite know of the price. maybe you can go to Sim Lim Tower and ask around. who knows, maybe can get to install a satellite dish too... :bsmilie:

Looks like could be yet another controversial race.........hope the best team wins. I am definately not expecting even a top 3 finish by the McLaren Team.

Haaiiizzz, sad but true. McLaren does not seem competitive... wonder what happened? Conformed too conservatively to the new rules? :dunno:

sorry lah bro, i myself don't quite know of the price. maybe you can go to Sim Lim Tower and ask around. who knows, maybe can get to install a satellite dish too... :bsmilie:

Ah! Its OK Bro. Satellite dish? Wah! Put where? In the toilet? :bsmilie:

Huh! melvin, where did you hear this news?

Err... i saw it yday papers cant rem which one MY PAPER or TNP... saw the heading only din read cos he is not with Ferrari :bsmilie:

then u better done go toilet when lightning struck wait chao da:bsmilie:

Haaiiizzz, sad but true. McLaren does not seem competitive... wonder what happened? Conformed too conservatively to the new rules? :dunno:

Let's see what egoistic hamilton can do in terms of car development now that he doesnt have alonso as teammate. :)

Huh! melvin, where did you hear this news?

although Hammy has a 5 year contract with McLaren, but he said he is opened to talks with other teams.

i think he has some attitude problems leh... first he said he will be true to McLaren because this is the team where he grew up with. Now, he is looking for opportunity elsewhere. is it because McLaren will be running midfield and jostling for points with the likes of Force India and Renault?

aye... if he is a true-blue McLaren person, he should stick with the team through thick and thin lah. this guy is way over his head. he thinks too highly of himself already...:sticktong

be humble lah...

attached it to your mobilephone and watch the race on the move dude! :bsmilie:

Can't remember, but vaguely, no.

but i don't think they will broadcast races at odd hours like Brazil. who wants to go there and watch the race live at 1am... :sweat:

although Hammy has a 5 year contract with McLaren, but he said he is opened to talks with other teams.

i think he has some attitude problems leh... first he said he will be true to McLaren because this is the team where he grew up with. Now, he is looking for opportunity elsewhere. is it because McLaren will be running midfield and jostling for points with the likes of Force India and Renault?

aye... if he is a true-blue McLaren person, he should stick with the team through thick and thin lah. this guy is way over his head. he thinks too highly of himself already...:sticktong

be humble lah...

Maybe he wanna join Brawn:think:

be humble lah...

I agree with your comments.

Great! Thanks for sharing. IIRC it's in the V/UHF band. Tuned into the channel before, and thought it was an Indon channel instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.