2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FORZA FERRARI!!!

WAKE UP KIMI!!!

FISI, AT LEAST 1 POINT PLEASE!!!

:bsmilie:

LOL!!! Ok lah, Kimi has been quite awake for the last few races. I blame the Spaghetti Mgt of Don Luca for halting the development. As Kimi pointed out, the F60 just didn't have the level of grip that high downforce circuits like Singapore, and soon, Sukaza require.

But Suzuka, ahhh, the ultimate driver's circuit after Spa. Hope Kimi will get a kick out of this circuit. :thumbsup:

Fisi, I guess his honeymoon is over. Time to put in some serious elbow grease now.

fuji speedway is boring....

Suzuka 130R... :thumbsup:

Yeah agree! Suzuka is really a great track with its winding S curves and the tunnel under the track.

I like these tracks:
Suzuka, Spa, Interlagos and Monza. Monaco is iconic but not really my fav.

SGGP is very nice esp the aerial view but the track looks dirty and messy! :bsmilie:

LOL!!! Ok lah, Kimi has been quite awake for the last few races. I blame the Spaghetti Mgt of Don Luca for halting the development. As Kimi pointed out, the F60 just didn't have the level of grip that high downforce circuits like Singapore, and soon, Sukaza require.

But Suzuka, ahhh, the ultimate driver's circuit after Spa. Hope Kimi will get a kick out of this circuit. :thumbsup:

Fisi, I guess his honeymoon is over. Time to put in some serious elbow grease now.

Ya this season is a write off for Ferrari. Hopefully, Ferrari will be back challenging next season. If Kimi and Fisi can score some pts for the remaining races, think its quite good already.

yah lor... i'm wondering what he is thinking? he wants to maintain in 3rd position in the WCC but stopped the F60's development. he thinks his drivers can do magic meh?

Yeah agree! Suzuka is really a great track with its winding S curves and the tunnel under the track.

I like these tracks:
Suzuka, Spa, Interlagos and Monza. Monaco is iconic but not really my fav.

SGGP is very nice esp the aerial view but the track looks dirty and messy! :bsmilie:

yes, it is the night scenery that impress many :thumbsup: but weather was too humid and warm

yah lor... i'm wondering what he is thinking? he wants to maintain in 3rd position in the WCC but stopped the F60's development. he thinks his drivers can do magic meh?

To be fair, Ferrari and Mclaren ended up the state that they were in early part to half of the season because they developed the '08 car right to the end and down the wire due to the title race. I think they dun want a repeat of what happened so they are developing the '10 car earlier lor.

I really think that this year night scenery of CBD & Marina Bay area looks fantastic. I think next year will be even better when the Marina IR opens:thumbsup:

indeed. and the haze seemed to have taken a 3-day break too! :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8280566.stm

Ferrari set to reveal Alonso move!

Ferrari are poised to announce that double world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team for 2010.

The Spaniard, 28, has signed a two-year contract with options to extend and will earn a salary in the region of 19-25 million euros (£17.3m-£22.8m).

The deal, which has been widely expected in Formula 1 for some time, is likely to be made public this weekend at the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8280566.stm

Ferrari set to reveal Alonso move!

Ferrari are poised to announce that double world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team for 2010.

The Spaniard, 28, has signed a two-year contract with options to extend and will earn a salary in the region of 19-25 million euros (£17.3m-£22.8m).

The deal, which has been widely expected in Formula 1 for some time, is likely to be made public this weekend at the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.

worst kept secret... :bsmilie:

anyway Kimi going back to Mclaran is a surprise...

and kubica hopping over to renault..........?

who are to race for lotus? read this if your bahasa is cukup makan.

Last edited:
With Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi in the 2nd McLarien, Lewis will have a hard time keeping these two off his tail. Looking forward to Alonso in the Ferrari.... but don't think the Ferrari of 2009 is quick enough even with Alonso in it. Maybe we have to wait till 2010 season for some Ferrari magic.

With Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi in the 2nd McLarien, Lewis will have a hard time keeping these two off his tail. Looking forward to Alonso in the Ferrari.... but don't think the Ferrari of 2009 is quick enough even with Alonso in it. Maybe we have to wait till 2010 season for some Ferrari magic.

Dun think Alonso will get a chance to drive a 09 Ferrari. If i'm not wrong, he will join Ferrari for 2010 season.

hi hi, may i know where to watch the race live ? can watch on any website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.