2008 FORMULA 1 SINOPEC CHINESE GRAND PRIX. (19 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
This Chinese GP is the penultimate round for this season. Things are very close between the top 2 drivers vying for the WDC. Only 5 points separate between L. Hamilton & F. Massa.

Today's first practice session see L. Hamilton at the top of the time sheets, but F. Massa is right behind him.

This Chinese GP is the penultimate round for this season. Things are very close between the top 2 drivers vying for the WDC. Only 5 points separate between L. Hamilton & F. Massa.

Today's first practice session see L. Hamilton at the top of the time sheets, but F. Massa is right behind him.

Penultimate round means last round? Still got Interlagos rite?

End of season Massa will still beat Hami by another 1 pts! Just like last season!:angel:

GO MASSA!!!!!!!!!!!
GO KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!NO 1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

L. Hamilton seems to be on fire! He is at the top of teh timing sheets for practice session #2. But what is important is the qualifying... :D

L. Hamilton seems to be on fire! He is at the top of teh timing sheets for practice session #2. But what is important is the qualifying... :D

oh...pork slice's engine caught fire ah? :bsmilie:

his fire will be doused out with the drive-through penalty which he will be getting soon... :bsmilie:

his fire will be doused out with the drive-through penalty which he will be getting soon... :bsmilie:

:think: sounds familiar lei...;p

omg... pork slice is again fastest in 2nd practice. but look who's behind him... it's Alonso. wondering if Alonso can pull a hat-trick :think:

and pork slice will do what he's good at... getting drive-through penalties :bsmilie:

omg... pork slice is again fastest in 2nd practice. but look who's behind him... it's Alonso. wondering if Alonso can pull a hat-trick :think:

and pork slice will do what he's good at... getting drive-through penalties :bsmilie:

Think Alonso is looking forward to bashing his massive ego. :bsmilie: Think he like nothing better than to put 1 one up on ah Ham

FORZA FERRARI~!!!

The Pork Slice will Slice the Ferarris into Pieces!

the championship is quite interestingly poised this year too, just like last year. but for some bizarre reason, i've lost interest in F1 this year. i've hardly seen any races on TV, have cancelled star sports subscription, didn't make my annual visits this year to sepang and to shanghai, had escaped from singapore because i didn't want to be part of the F1 circus when it came here...

i hope all your favourite teams have their moments of glory in this race and the next.

i have no favourite driver this year. alonso, hugely talented driver, is a cry-baby. kimi drives as if he doesn't care. massa is hardly the team player. hamilton, well, he sure must be wishing he is the only driver on the track.

ferrari, my favourite team, is still reeling from the departure of schumi and ross brawn. i never thought very highly of todt anyways...

hope kubica gets the world championship. lemme bet on him :D

schumi, come back :cry:

Next year again new sets of rules. The F1 owner intends to make all cars use same spec engines though from individual manufacturers.

Good for small team bottom line but it will cripple new innovation. Might as well absorb in the A1 GP teams. Already we've seen a single tyre supplier and standard Mclaren designed lauch control.

Seems the essence of F1 is eroding. Predict lots of F1 engineers retrenchment year end.

Next year again new sets of rules. The F1 owner intends to make all cars use same spec engines though from individual manufacturers.

Good for small team bottom line but it will cripple new innovation. Might as well absorb in the A1 GP teams. Already we've seen a single tyre supplier and standard Mclaren designed lauch control.

Seems the essence of F1 is eroding. Predict lots of F1 engineers retrenchment year end.

hmm..might as well let all teams use the same cars from 1 manufacturer. soon f1 will be just another racing event.

Status
Not open for further replies.