2008 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLaren-Mercedes
...McLaren-Mercedes
......McLaren-Mercedes

Thought of it, maybe McLaren 1-2, BMW 3, Toyota 4, RedBull 5, Honda 6, ..... Oops, where's Ferrari?

Too fast to be seen by the rest so all thot Ferrari are behind them but the fact is they are a lap ahead n tailing behind them!;p:bsmilie:

Since there is no grass in the Marina Bay F1, I think you will probably find them (Ferraris) floating on the water area........overlooking the Singapore skyline lor......:bsmilie:

Bro .. according to the squence above is that FERRARI will be the last one to float if they were to after all the others while Maclaren will be the first!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Why only got Ferrari's and McLaren Fans making noise here???!!! Where are the rest???!!! Come ON! Join in lah!!!

Here's the only place for all of us to cheer quietly.

Hope all of you have a lot of fun during the Singapore GP.

Am hoping for thunderstorms, to add to the excitement. :D

Those of you who will be going with their big mama lenses, please do post some nice photos of the action and show the world what ClubSNAPpers are capable of :D

Those of you who will be going with their big mama lenses, please do post some nice photos of the action and show the world what ClubSNAPpers are capable of :D

I am still thinking on whether to go or not.........seriously speaking if you don't have press pass, it's a bit of a challange without at least a 400mm f2.8 from the stand! I will be at the sitting at the pitstand area.

I will most probably take my back up camera D700 with a walkabout lens 24-70 and just 2 piece of 16GB cards, 8 pieces of additional batteries for my MB-D10 (So I can shoot 8fps...).

I got a gut feeling it might just rain in the day but should be over by 8pm on race day.

Pity about the Super Aguri team dropping out. I would have love to see Takuma Sato tear it up in the Singapore track heheh I wonder what crash up he might have cause in this race :devil: heheheheheheh.........

Hope the iceman will get it together. Would be good to see a Ferrari One Two.

Wah u MIA from F1 for damn long liao hor. :bsmilie: Hahaha Sato will scare the daylights out of many Singaporeans!

Maybe he will have durian fetish and crash into Esplanade?

Forza Ferrari!!!

Last edited:
Wah u MIA from F1 for damn long liao hor. :bsmilie: Hahaha Sato will scare the daylights out of many Singaporeans!

Maybe he will have durian fetish and crash into Esplanade?

heheh I MIA from CS's F1 kopitiam only but I still do follow the news though not as Kan Cheong after Shummi retired heheh...

Aiya..for all the die-hard..who can forget SATO hheheheh.....Pity Super Aguri no more $$$...if not this year we got have got a chance of seeing him "spice up" the show and scare a few of the prima donnas ( Alonso in particular....good to see he peaked as I knew he would tat cry baby) during the race....:devil: heeeeeee...

Last edited:

Bro, long time no see.

Was at the track yesterday, saw a few drivers. Namely:

• N. Heidfeld.
  • R. Kubica.
  • S.Vettel.
  • F. Alonso.
  • K. Nakajima.
  • F. Massa

Last edited:
I support Lewis hamilton! It was signed on Thurs 25th Sept

IMG_0274Small.jpg

Today: