2008 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX. (23 Mar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Ah! The Malaysian GP this weekend. L. Hamilton leading the pack in today's (Friday) second practice.

LH said last weekend's race was his best....i wonder if it was because of the lack of competition :think:

LH said last weekend's race was his best....i wonder if it was because of the lack of competition :think:

He is being humble lar. There is still 6 cars during last week's race. It's the reliability of each team effort. One driver do not do any justice without the help of the mechanics and the reliability of each car.

yeah, bec most of them relied so much on mechanical aid.... when they banned TC, who really can drive??

LH fastest in Sepang..... :thumbsup:

He is being humble lar. There is still 6 cars during last week's race. It's the reliability of each team effort. One driver do not do any justice without the help of the mechanics and the reliability of each car.

yeah, bec most of them relied so much on mechanical aid.... when they banned TC, who really can drive??

LH fastest in Sepang..... :thumbsup:

no lah..i think was easy win so he enjoy so much...so his best lor :sweatsm:

Hoo Hoo. Its an all Ferrari front row.

Come on Kimi and Massa. We need a 1-2 finish in the race as well. :thumbsup:

W00T!!!! AN ALL-FERRARI ROW ONE!!!

MASSA RULEZ!!! KIMI RULEZ!!! FERRARI RULEZ!!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Ferrari looks red hot today. McLaren will have their job cut out for them, especially when both their drivers were docked 5 positions. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.