2008 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX. (23 Mar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari looks red hot today. McLaren will have their job cut out for them, especially when both their drivers were docked 5 positions. :(

oh...impeded heifeld and alonso. that must have been when heifeld zig zag between the cars after the chequered flag came out. wasted...was looking forward to see them cheong to the 1st turn.

Many RED fans here.

Here's something for you guys.

#1 Kimi
IMG_5962.jpg

#2 Felipe
IMG_4771.jpg

#3 Kimi says, "all you see is this on race day, guys"
IMG_5428.jpg

#4 Scuderia Ferrari Malboro F1 Team 2008
IMG_6160.jpg

But we all know Lewis Hamilton going to whip the red a$$ :blah:
Hahahahahaha ...

Many RED fans here.

Here's something for you guys.

But we all know Lewis Hamilton going to whip the red a$$ :blah:
Hahahahahaha ...

thanks for posting the pics... but you sure about hamilton? then how come i dont see any grey cars? :sweatsm:

thanks for posting the pics... but you sure about hamilton? then how come i dont see any grey cars? :sweatsm:

The grey cars will show their true colours on race day.

Meanwhile, I'll look for a McLaren Mercedes thread to post those pics. I risk getting clobbered here ... ;)

Meanwhile, I'll look for a McLaren Mercedes thread to post those pics. I risk getting clobbered here ... ;)

true colors?? RED ah? :bsmilie:

nah lah...why would you be clobbered here? this is is f1 sepang thread? all teams welcome. not just... FERRARI!!! :cheergal:

Missed the qualifying today. :( Back to front row, where Ferrari belong. :thumbsup:

chenws, don't worry. Please post the grey/silver cars here. This is a Malaysian F1 GP thread, not exclusively a Ferrari thread. Just that there are a lot of Ferrari fans here and coupled with the fact that they like to post in red bold, size 7 fonts, makes it look like a Ferrari thread. :cool:

chenws, don't worry. Please post the grey/silver cars here. This is a Malaysian F1 GP thread, not exclusively a Ferrari thread. Just that there are a lot of Ferrari fans here and coupled with the fact that they like to post in red bold, size 7 fonts, makes it look like a Ferrari thread. :cool:

Hahaha, thanks, I feel safer (just joking). I'm off to the race circuit now. ;)
Good luck madmacs.

Got to add this one. :)

The silver arrow leaves behind a trail of red, yellow, white and blue blood of his opponents. Yeah, slaughter 'em. :bsmilie:
IMG_5165.jpg

oh..i thought you wanted us to post in BOLD RED SIZE 7 FONTS... :think:

:sweatsm:

Got to add this one. :)

The silver arrow leaves behind a trail of red, yellow, white and blue blood of his opponents. Yeah, slaughter 'em. :bsmilie:
IMG_5165.jpg

looks like the grey car is bleeding... :bsmilie:

vommit blood man. stupid massa self-destructed. Isit he cant survive without traction control? ;(

Congratulations to Ferrari and K. Raikkonen for a job well done. He is back in the hunt for the world championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.