2008 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX. (12 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton is really crap! He now accuses Massa for his spin. I mean, he can be agressive and push others off the track but others can't do it to him? Kubica and Glock already buay song with him liao. Very soon, others will take him out if he continues to be like that. What a sore loser, as sore as Ferrari's boss! :bsmilie:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7665767.stm

one word... idiot.

his action may have caused Alonso's race if the overtaking is done recklessly (aka pork slice style).

one word... damn idiot

the race started & he push & block everyone towards left racing line

bro... that's two words :bsmilie:

would hyphenating help? like "damn-idiot". that would be 1 word right? :bsmilie:

Ham = sliced pork = pork slice :bsmilie:

Over last year and this season, we've seen the evolution of his name in CS. From Hamilton to Hamster to Hammy to Ham to Pork slice. After that, I dunno.....maybe bak kwa?

Here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4389163&postcount=78

:sweatsm:

My 2nd time betting on F1 in this race yielded a better result, at least i did not lose all my money like the last one of Singapore. Singapore i bought 3 items of $5, all on Mclaren or Hamilton & i loss all.

This Japan one i bet on 4 items, but loss 3 of them tat has Kovalainen in it, i only made back my $20 by winning 1 item, that is 14-15 cars made it to be classified at the end.

Let me quickly research the Shanghai GP history... Singapore made me loss $15, Japan one break even, hope China one gives me win... :sweatsm:

(Luckily never take out all my money from the bank & bet on Ferrari... :p)

Hamilton still tried to overtake Alonso in the final closing lap. Now who would want this egoistic pork slice to be a champion huh.

There was a rather apt post about that in the planet-f1 forums. The poster observed that Pork Slice was just being homogeneous... he was being a moron at Turn 1 in the first lap, and to keep things consistent, he was being a moron in the last lap by trying to unlap himself :bsmilie:

the pork slice says this of his turn 1 antics:

PORK SLICE said:
I'm only human and every now and then people make mistakes.

then he goes on to accuse massa of deliberately ramming him :sweatsm:

Pork slice is starting to make himself the most unpopular driver in F1:thumbsd:

i wonder....if every driver forces him off the track each time he attempts to overtake...might be worth a drive-thru penalty :sweatsm:

The competition is getting more and more interesting for Pork Slice:bsmilie:

Alonso to help Massa

Alonso to help Massa
Spaniard, who fell out with Hamilton, wants Ferrari driver to win

LONDON: Lewis Hamilton's hopes of winning the Formula One drivers' title have come under further threat, after Renault's Fernando Alonso vowed to do what he can to help Felipe Massa lift it.
The Spaniard, whose antagonism towards Hamilton is well known, was asked if he would help the Ferrari driver in the final two races at the expense of his former McLaren teammate.

His answer: 'Yes, without doubt. If I can help, I will help Massa.'

The Briton holds a five-point lead over Massa, no thanks to a series of reckless moves at last Sunday's Japanese GP.

Hamilton, who had lost the lead at the start, was handed a drive-through penalty after a desperate overtaking move on Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen.

Asked whether Hamilton was right to be punished, Alonso said: 'I agree. I don't know what he did. But it's good he's punished anyway.'

The animosity between Alonso and Hamilton developed last year after the Spaniard, who had arrived at McLaren after winning back-to-back world titles with Renault, demanded the team recognise him as their No 1 driver.

The fallout saw Alonso quit after just one season with McLaren.

Still, he is not the only one to be less than impressed by the 23-year-old Hamilton. After last month's Italian GP, Toyota's Timo Glock and Mark Webber of Red Bull were also critical of Hamilton's over-aggressive overtaking moves.

Said Glock, who was pushed off the track at one point by Hamilton: 'Sometimes, he drives as though he is completely alone on the track. Next time, I will behave with him in exactly the same way.'

Even before the Japanese GP, BMW-Sauber's Robert Kubica, who was supposed to be one of Hamilton's close friends, branded him a track bully.

'My heart hopes Felipe will win the title. I would prefer him to Lewis,' Kubica said. 'There are two different ways you can drive. You can be aggressive but stay fair. Or you can be too aggressive and too self-confident.'

Even some British journalists are wondering if Hamilton is too reckless by nature, pointing to the collision between him and Massa on Lap Two on Sunday.

Hamilton said Massa hit him on purpose, but the Ferrari driver said the McLaren star pushed him onto the gravel. The question some are asking is: Why did Hamilton tangle with Massa?

The Briton knew that he had to pit almost immediately after wearing out his front tyres following his move on Raikkonen at the start.

The Times' F1 correspondent Edward Gorman wrote: 'Lewis might have been thinking 'what the hell, let's take Felipe on. My race is almost run, maybe he'll do something stupid'. His strategy was at least partially successful.'

Massa was slapped with a drive-through penalty, but the collision left Hamilton in 18th spot and, eventually, out of the points.

The race was eventually won by Singapore GP winner Alonso, who has now scored more points (35) than any other driver in the six races since the German Grand Prix in July. Hamilton has taken 26 and Massa 25 in the same period.

But Massa is the most in-form driver going into Sunday's Chinese GP. If Hamilton wins and Massa ends no higher than fifth, the title will go to the Briton.

But a win for Massa and podium finishes by Raikkonen and Alonso will wipe out Hamilton's five-point lead. Then it will come down to the final race on Nov2 - the Brazilian GP, which is Massa's on home ground.

Looks like Pork Slice is in for a 'bumpy' last 2 races:devil:

Last edited:
hmmm... looks like Alonso truly dislikes Pork Slice. the animosity from last year is still strong :bigeyes:

Now the question is whether we will see a repeat of Pork Slice's collapse in the last 2 races, similar to last season. And this time the point difference is only 5 points. The animosity between Alonso and him may be key to this season championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.