2007 FORMULA 1™ Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix. (7 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he. you guys have got their names too ;)

weren't the outfits so cool ? beautiful, in fact :thumbsup:

the color, the style and of course the babes :lovegrin: and the legs :lovegrin:

this year I need to look out for Paula too. Wonder what should i do to get her attention :think:

Carry a singapore flag ? Or make a customized TShirt that says "Paula. I am from Singapore ..."

Carry the Malaysian or Brunei Flag lar...............Paula is born and raise in Brunei but later move to Malaysia.

Carry the Malaysian or Brunei Flag lar...............Paula is born and raise in Brunei but later move to Malaysia.

wah liau. bro, you've got some inside info ;)

noted. noted. i'll hang a big banner in B3 grandstand and try to get the cameraman's attention to it :bsmilie:

you guys keep a lookout :bsmilie:

wah liau. bro, you've got some inside info ;)

noted. noted. i'll hang a big banner in B3 grandstand and try to get the cameraman's attention to it :bsmilie:

you guys keep a lookout :bsmilie:

No inside info lar. Googled her name and you will get plenty of juice about her.

No inside info lar. Googled her name and you will get plenty of juice about her.

I just did and there's a LOT of juice :bigeyes: about her - including her fan club :bsmilie:

Glad to see that this babe is not just looks, there's plenty of brain and hard work as well.
Paula rocks :lovegrin:

Carry a singapore flag ? Or make a customized TShirt that says "Paula. I am from Singapore ..."

just make a banner with the written message "Paula... call me at +65 9xxx-xxxx. You rock girl" :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

just make a banner with the written message "Paula... call me at +65 9xxx-xxxx. You rock girl" :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

hmmmmm. And after that if all the Race queens start calling me, then how ? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yeah... if cannot handle, can always pass a few to your bros at CS ;p

no lah. i can handle. i just need time. can not do parallel processing ;)

btw, i've got my banner ready. yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!!

no phone number in it though :bsmilie:

asterixsg, do take a photo of the banner and post it here for us to see. :)

and get some dude to take a picture of you flashing the banner in shanghai :thumbsup:

asterixsg, do take a photo of the banner and post it here for us to see. :)

Bro, you mean before I go ? No lah. Let there be some surprise element to it :bsmilie:

and get some dude to take a picture of you flashing the banner in shanghai :thumbsup:

Sure. I am planning to tie it to the railings there :bsmilie:
I will try to get the camera crew's attention to it. Will do my best :bsmilie:

1:15 AM on Friday. Don't tell me you are coming too !!! :bsmilie:
I am stuck in a shoot..............s**t.................will not be able to make it.......)@#(%&*#)(%&*..........................why must this happen to me when i can get pit pass..........

Shoot only finish on Saturday itself....................................!$%)$%&*#$)%*...........:angry:

Bro, you mean before I go ? No lah. Let there be some surprise element to it :bsmilie:

did you include our names in the banner too? awwww... that's sweet :lovegrin: :bsmilie:

did you include our names in the banner too? awwww... that's sweet :lovegrin: :bsmilie:

Yeah, in fine print ;). Mine is in BOLD, so Paula can see it nice n clear :bsmilie:

ok. All of you Paula's fans, line up here. Please do it before Friday midnight. Will add all your names too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.