2007 FORMULA 1™ Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix. (8 Apr.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the weather report for Sepang:

Friday 06/04/2007
cloudy.gif
Morning:Weather fair. Afternoon:Cloudy. Night:Weather fair. Minimum:24 Maximum:33
Saturday 07/04/2007
cloudy.gif
Morning:Weather fair. Afternoon:Cloudy. Night:Weather fair. Minimum:24 Maximum:33
Sunday 08/04/2007
t_storm.gif
Morning:Weather fair. Afternoon:Thunderstorms. Night:Weather fair. Minimum:24 Maximum:33

Here is the weather report for Sepang:

Friday 06/04/2007
cloudy.gif
Saturday 07/04/2007
cloudy.gif
Sunday 08/04/2007
t_storm.gif
Morning:Weather fair. Afternoon:Thunderstorms. Night:Weather fair. Minimum:24 Maximum:33

Is it a noon race?

Sepang circuit used to be Schummi's playground...sigh...

GO FERRARI GO!!!

Sepang circuit used to be Schummi's playground...sigh...

Here is the list of past winners at Sepang. (from: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/circuits/sepang.shtml)

2006 G.Fisichella (Renault)
2005 F. Alonso (Renault)
2004 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
2003 K. Raikkonen (McLaren)
2002 R. Schumacher (Williams)
2001 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
2000 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
1999 E. Irvine (Ferrari)

Woah! All the Ferrari supporters come out already... :)

when were we in ? ;)

the moment we see F1 in any of the posts in clubsnap, we all come out in hordes to support our favourite team :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Come on Ferrari. Do it for our sake :bsmilie:

Guys,
do you know where can i get temporary tattoos of Ferrari logo ? couldn't find any at the circuit last year leh.

Here is the list of past winners at Sepang. (from: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/circuits/sepang.shtml)

2006 G.Fisichella (Renault)
2005 F. Alonso (Renault)
2004 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
2003 K. Raikkonen (McLaren)
2002 R. Schumacher (Williams)
2001 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
2000 M. Schumacher (Ferrari)
1999 E. Irvine (Ferrari)

99 was Schumi's win too, until he waved his team mate Irvine ahead. And Irvine couldn't do anything in the next race in Japan, that mattered.

Bro asterixsg, your avatar is very appropriate for this thread. :)

he he he. xie xie.
shot from the F grandstand last year.
a pity Ferrari was at its worst at that time. and kimi crashed out in the first corner itself. my friend was supporting kimi and we kept looking out for the silver car. she was almost in tears when kimi didn't appear in our sights even after the last car had passed.
i told her "when kimi races for ferrari, he will definitely win".
i hope my words come true this year.

Raikkonen still concerned over engine. Read it here: http://www.formula1.com/race/news/5866/771.html

Holy $hit !!!

And we don't even have the Rain master Schumi this year. Based on the weather forecast posted by you, its gonna be a wet race.

Edit : Sorry, i thought Melvin had posted the weather forecast. have corrected it...

Holy $hit !!!

And we don't even have the Rain master Schumi this year. Based on the weather forecast posted by you, its gonna be a wet race.

Edit : Sorry, i thought Melvin had posted the weather forecast. have corrected it...

Its Canew not me!:sweat:

Raikkonen still concerned over engine. Read it here: http://www.formula1.com/race/news/5866/771.html

Think shouldn't be much of a problem as Ferrari will be doing something about it! Hopefully soon must not have a repeat of the 2005 season i think when Schummi struggle for the first 2 race wif new car due to tech prob. then reveret back to his previous year car, till May or June then the new car ready! :confused:

go Ferrari go!!! i'm always with Ferrari no matter what.

will be at Sepang catching Ferrari in action. anybody going there? i'll be at the Tower grandstand. how to identify me? i'm with a botak friend... hahaha.

those going... see you there!!! yeah... Ferrari rocks!!!

hey guys,
good to see that many of you will be going to sepang.

here's some memories from last year's race...

view from F Gold stand...
447241084_73799ac9b1_o.jpg

and some lousy photos of Schumi's Ferrari...

447241082_15174823fc_o.jpg

447241076_f307b413fd_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.