2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix. (Season Opener - 18 Mar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Gentlemen, the hiatus is over. Time to follow the F1 bandwagon again. As usual for the first race of the year, there are many changes. But the most notable one is the absence of M. Schumacher.

Oh another thing, interested in participating a 'Fantasy F1'? Then, go to: http://www.mclaren.co.uk/gpleague/login.php

any news release on F1 in Singapore? last heard is night race in Singapore like monaco style in the way difficult to overtake cars.

GO........ FERRARI!!!

any news release on F1 in Singapore? last heard is night race in Singapore like monaco style in the way difficult to overtake cars.

Actually I think it will not be as difficult to overtake as Monaco. The roads in Singapore are much wider and have several lanes, while the streets of Monaco is narrow and often single lane. A F1 car should be able to drive quite fast on the streets of Singapore.

Still I really hope that F1 can come to Singapore, day or night race.

Actually I think it will not be as difficult to overtake as Monaco. The roads in Singapore are much wider and have several lanes, while the streets of Monaco is narrow and often single lane. A F1 car should be able to drive quite fast on the streets of Singapore.

Still I really hope that F1 can come to Singapore, day or night race.
i also hope so... it would be great to have it... but it seems that the news release date was over... still no news on my side:(

Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari. All the way. From start to finish :D
I would love to see Ferrari dominate the first few races and the other teams playing catch up.

Team, I support McLaren. Silver Arrows go go go!
Drivers, I would like to root for F. Massa, J. Button and F. Alonso (because he is the #1 driver for McLaren). I am interested in following the progress of L. Hamilton too as he has shown so much promise in his GP2 career.

I never subscript to SCV, is there any place where I can watch for free?

doubt ferrari will do well this year onwards. let's see.

Are u 1 too? Kimi at Ferrari liao! Hope he dun jinx the team. :sweat:
:bsmilie: I hope so too.
I hope Kimi proves me wrong, but in my reckoning he has a problem with his attitude. If not for the fact that my friend supports Kimi, I wouldn't like to see him in a Ferrari ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.