2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix. (Season Opener - 18 Mar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never subscript to SCV, is there any place where I can watch for free?

Bro maxmax,
The only place I know of (and I saw a few races over the last couple of years) is The Terrace (open air cafe) at Conrad. Works out quite expensive :sweat: if you order a few beers and finger food. For the cost of watching one race there, I can watch the whole season at home :bsmilie:

Team, I support McLaren. Silver Arrows go go go!
Drivers, I would like to root for F. Massa, J. Button and F. Alonso (because he is the #1 driver for McLaren). I am interested in following the progress of L. Hamilton too as he has shown so much promise in his GP2 career.

Bro,
Good to see you supporting McLaren. Its a good team.
But Boo to Alonso :sticktong :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
He is a good driver, but a loser, a crybaby. :bsmilie: The moment he was not winning races last year, he cried in front of the whole world - my team is not with me, fisi is not supporting me. blah blah blah...
Of the rookies, I would love it if these two guys - Heidi Kovalainen and Robert Kubica - do well.
Can't wait for the 18th of March...

The anti-Michael Schumacher fans will have to find someone else to hate now that he's retired. :bsmilie:

Ferrari rules the F1 scene!!!

Am a Tifosi and will always be no matter who the driver is...

Team, I support McLaren. Silver Arrows go go go!
Drivers, I would like to root for F. Massa, J. Button and F. Alonso (because he is the #1 driver for McLaren). I am interested in following the progress of L. Hamilton too as he has shown so much promise in his GP2 career.

haha i know u like McLaren but u also said that u support Kimi last season. :devil:

For me, same as usual, no change. :devil:

SCUDERIA FERRARI MARLBORO

We've been following F1 here for quite a few seasons already eh?

Wah! Bro afbug. Yeah, we have been following F1 for quite some time already.

As for me 'abandoning' K. Raikkonen, I find it hard for me to root for McLaren AND at the same time wanting K. Raikkonen to win. I know that I also said that I supported F. Massa and it would contradict my statement above, but I like him leh. (since his days at Sauber) :)

I hope that I am making sense here... :)

I find Ferrari pairing Kimi and Massa interesting, a bit Dejavu like there were in Sauber a few years back....however I think Alonso is still the man to beat...he has the "raw" speed just like schemi and this "raw" is something that born with and cannot be learned....my this year prediction for manufacturer is as follow:

1. Ferrari - because they have the Bridgestone advantage, Kimi and Massa are constant pole and race fastest lab candidates
2. BMW - Former Bridgestone experience should help and Kubika also has a little bit of "raw", Heidfield consistency should constantly chip in the points
3. Mclaren - Alonso factor, when the spaniard bull is mad, nobody can stop him except mechanical failure
4. Toyota - Also benefitted with experience with Bridgestone unfortunately only the drivers and cars lack the consistency that could win the race
5. BAR Honda - Barrichelo and Barton experience should overcome the tyre deficiency
6. Renault - The pairing just could not make it to the top 6, fortunately car is reliable so should be able to score some valuable points
7. The rest - forget about it, just wasting my time typing :D

I also think Kimi will do well this season.
He's a talented guy who just needs a good car. Unfortunately, McLaren couldn't deliver.
Hopefully he'll reach his full potential at Ferrari.
I still can't understand why Alonso left Renault for McLaren. $$$ ?

The old days were still the best, when the Professor, Senna, Mansell were still around, and the transmissions were manual, when Honda-engine-powered cars were king (McLaren, Williams).

canew, i rooting for Mclaren. BMW-Sauber can't make it....

Guys,
Any of you going to Sepang to watch the race ?
I went last year lah, want to go to a different circuit this year.
But if there are enough people, we can book a van and land there with all the gear - long lenses and all that. Would be :cool:

loL. I do hope kimmi wins the seasons. I use to support M.Schu, but he lost to Alonso in the past 2 seasons. I read todays newspapers, and saw that his dream is to win the season 3 or more times. CRASH HIS DREAM!!!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

Haha! Judging from the posts, it seems like the one who will take over Schumi's position as the one to hate has to be either Alonso or Kimi.

F1 team form guide
The new Formula One season starts on Sunday in Australia and three teams look set to be the main contenders.

What's new in F1?
Michael Schumacher has headed off into retirement - but that will be far from the only change in Formula One 2007-style.

2.4l V8 engines capped at no more than 19,000rpm.

Guys,
Any of you going to Sepang to watch the race ?
I went last year lah, want to go to a different circuit this year.
But if there are enough people, we can book a van and land there with all the gear - long lenses and all that. Would be :cool:

This could be the last few Sepang races, heard that the Malaysian government is bleeding badly on the financial front.
I'd been there 3 times liao, don't like giving them my hard-earned cash liao.
Try to book a van up...cheaper and if you only have race day ticket even better. Just remember to be there a few hours earlier, the jam is terrible.

Bro afbug, maybe you should not have been so hard on K. Raikkonen. Here is an abstract from www.f1-live.com.

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070316054904.shtml said:
The opening day of the new season saw Ferrari head the timesheets as practice got under way in Melbourne. After the wet start this morning, the 22 race drivers had a dry afternoon session and it was Felipe Massa who led the way with a best lap of 1:27.353s.

With a second covering the fastest nine runners, Kimi Raikkonen was on a very fast lap at the end of the 90 minute session but out of time, the Ferrari driver headed to the pits. Has Raikkonen completed the lap, he would have been a lot closer that the four-tenths of a second the timesheets show.

Wah! This time RENAULT so unreliable? :confused:
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070316054904.shtml said:
It was a troubled afternoon for the Renault team. Heikki Kovalainen stopped on his 11th laps with a mechanical problem while Giancarlo Fisichella has just set the fourth fastest time when his Renault also ground to a halt.

But F. Briatore remains optimistic. Read it here: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070316090757.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.