2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix. (30 Sep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
The first Friday practice have ended. Ferrari posted the fastest and second best timings, with the 2 McLarens posting third and fourth best.

Yeah ! That's good news indeed for us Ferrari fans :bsmilie:

Interesting to see the psycho-war between Alonso and Hamilton. I hope they take each other out making the championship even more interesting as we head to Shanghai for the next race. :bsmilie:

Eh. Nobody here in CS going to the Shanghai GP?

no moolah dude. how to go? stay at home at watch lor. maybe we can group in someone's home and watch together. would be fun huh?

Yeah ! That's good news indeed for us Ferrari fans :bsmilie:

Interesting to see the psycho-war between Alonso and Hamilton. I hope they take each other out making the championship even more interesting as we head to Shanghai for the next race. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope ferrari maintain the 1 2 position till end of the race!

GO FERRARI GO!!!GO FERRARI GO!!!GO FERRARI GO!!!GO FERRARI GOGOGOGOGOOoooo!!!

Have u all heard about it... Next season Alonso will be taking over Massa Place while the latter going over to Toyota camp!:confused:

hope ferrari maintain the 1 2 position till end of the race!

Have u all heard about it... Next season Alonso will be taking over Massa Place while the latter going over to Toyota camp!:confused:

wah. die hard ferrari fan. :bsmilie: Alonso confirmed staying with Mclaren for next yr..

a lot of rumours and nonsense talks on who's going where. better not speculate until the start of next season.

:p :devil: :p

guys... just curious... do you support the team or the drivers? as for me... the team. whoever drives for Ferrari i don't care.

last time when Kimi was with McLaren... i used to hate him. now bo-bian... must cheer for him :bsmilie:

guys... just curious... do you support the team or the drivers? as for me... the team. whoever drives for Ferrari i don't care.

last time when Kimi was with McLaren... i used to hate him. now bo-bian... must cheer for him :bsmilie:

I support the team and then drivers. Was disappointed that Kimi joined as I think he was a jinx at McLaren!

ya lor. No Mclaren fans? :dunno:

Canew supports McLaren!

hoo hoo. wet weather at the Fuji circuit. Qualifying will see lots of spins :bsmilie:
30 more minutes...

what a phenomenal qualifying session !!! no cars got beached :)

Hamilton did a super lap at the end. i thought he would get stuck in the slowing traffic ahead of him. but he did well. including that blinder just before the finish line.

So, its McLaren ahead. I do hope something happens in the first corner....

Status
Not open for further replies.