2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix. (30 Sep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a phenomenal qualifying session !!! no cars got beached :)

Hamilton did a super lap at the end. i thought he would get stuck in the slowing traffic ahead of him. but he did well. including that blinder just before the finish line.

So, its McLaren ahead. I do hope something happens in the first corner....

Choi Choi Choi...............!:sticktong

Alonso P2 and Kimi P3 :thumbsup:

While Shifty Hammy and Grumpy Al are stressed out for leap frogging each other tomorrow, the deep dilemma in Kimi's thoughts right now: "Given the time of day of the race, the weather conditions, and the traffic....... should I drive to the pub or take the train?"...
Gotta love the Iceman! :bsmilie:

Alonso P2 and Kimi P3 :thumbsup:

While Shifty Hammy and Grumpy Al are stressed out for leap frogging each other tomorrow, the deep dilemma in Kimi's thoughts right now: "Given the time of day of the race, the weather conditions, and the traffic....... should I drive to the pub or take the train?"...
Gotta love the Iceman! :bsmilie:

Kimi will probably do the former. remember last year (or year before last, damn. can't remember) when he crashed out of Monaco, he had a long walk back to the pit lane. and the next shot of kimi ? soaked in a tub with beer in his hand. :bsmilie:

i know the McLaren fans will kill me :bsmilie:, but i would love to see Hamilton and Alonso take each other out in the first corner ;p

Kimi will probably do the former. remember last year (or year before last, damn. can't remember) when he crashed out of Monaco, he had a long walk back to the pit lane. and the next shot of kimi ? soaked in a tub with beer in his hand. :bsmilie:

i know the McLaren fans will kill me :bsmilie:, but i would love to see Hamilton and Alonso take each other out in the first corner ;p

2moro will have the answer. Hehe interesting. :bsmilie:

Wah Ferrari 3-4.......sian! :think:

Us McLaren fans tend to be more subtle. Besides, with all the stoopid things that have gone on within the team, its better to keep a low profile.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yeah. Agree with you Bro RSU. ;)

Choi Choi Choi...............!:sticktong

Thanks for coming out in McLaren's defence, Bro Godzilla. Bro asterixsg mouthing away rubbish la... ;p

Bro, don't say like that la... :nono:

the weather plays a crucial role in tomorrow's race. if the fog worsens, maybe the entire race will be stopped.

anyway, my support for Ferrari is always there :thumbsup:

Bullcrap! Just read the post below! Canew is as noisy as Steve Slater! :bsmilie:

Bro afbug, I very noisy meh? :bsmilie:
You all the Ferrari fans, posting in bold red and in 7 point font some more... :bigeyes:

Considering all these, I very quiet liao. :sweatsm:

Bro afbug, I very noisy meh? :bsmilie:
You all the Ferrari fans, posting in bold red and in 7 point font some more... :bigeyes:

Considering all these, I very quiet liao. :sweatsm:

eh... where got you all Ferrari fans? i post in normal font size ok? but it is in red color nya.

too bad you can't put color to McLaren. there's no silver and black is default... hahaha :bsmilie::sweatsm:

enjoy the race bros.

Oh Paula Oh Paula :lovegrin: You make me forget everything about Formula 1 :bsmilie:

Another 40 minutes and we'll know what's gonna happen at the first corner. Can't wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.