2007 FORMULA 1™ Santander British Grand Prix. (8 Jul.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
OK. Here is the British GP. Let us all put aside all the talk about the 'espionage' stuff between Ferrari and McLaren. Let us just concentrate on this race where L. Hamilton will be racing in front of his home fans for the first time in a F1 car. Will he be the winner? Or will we see cracks in the McLaren wall, where F. Alonso is feeling 'side-lined', as reported in ST a few days back.

Then, let us not forget (I am sure many here will not!) the revival of the Ferrari team as shown in their 1-2 finish at the French GP last weekend.

GO FERRARI GOGOGOGO!!!

Hoping ferrari maintain its form winning 1-2 this time wif Massa taking the checkard flat!:bsmilie:

FERRARI TO CONTINUE WINNING RUN!!!

Massa for the win
Kimi a close 2nd
Hamilton out of top 3:sticktong
Alonso nowhere to be found:bsmilie:

Really don't know what to expect out of this race. Weather will definitely play a crucial role in the race. Difficult to predict under such circumstances.

The heart says the order will be :
1. Kimi, 2 Massa, 3 Alonso
Teach Hamilton how it feels like to lose in front of his home crowd :bheart:

The head says - Hamilton will win the race and join an elite group of Britons who've won the GP on home soil.

Should be a cracker of a qualifying and the race. Don't miss it !!!

Really don't know what to expect out of this race. Weather will definitely play a crucial role in the race. Difficult to predict under such circumstances.

The head says - Hamilton will win the race and join an elite group of Britons who've won the GP on home soil.

Sort of agree with you on Hamilton. He will be very motivated to do well in front of his home crowd. But my heart also hope that he will try too hard and make some crucial mistake taking him out of top 3.:devil:

Sort of agree with you on Hamilton. He will be very motivated to do well in front of his home crowd. But my heart also hope that he will try too hard and make some crucial mistake taking him out of top 3.:devil:

Think better tell him not to try to hard what if got cloud come out of his engine how?;)

Agreed bro. Alonso really have been putting his all, just have been dogged by a lot of bad luck of late.

As strange as it may sound, losing might do good for Hamilton, as much as it will for the competition. What better way to brush off the unwarranted expectations and pressure by losing in front of the home crowd. Then he can really do his job peacefully. At the same time, we'll have a neck-to-neck race for the WDC again!

Perhaps an engine failure would be the flavor of the month? Or a gearbox problem, to make Alonso feel the fairness of Lady Luck? Or how about a front suspension damage by those oh-so-reckless back-markers? :devil: :devil:

Whatever it is, I sincerely hope the Maccas won't get lame-a$$ instructions from Big Ron to "slow down" just to show there's no "foreign technology" in them. Forget the nasties, and just race your heart out I say! :thumbsup:

1. Raikonnen
2. Massa
3. Coulthard

Starting grid tomorrow.

Hamilton
Raikkonen
Alonso
Massa
Kubica
Heidfeld
etc, etc, etc.

It will be an interesting race!

My money on Ferrari - but the driver? I don't know who. Too close to call, I think!

With Lewis on pole position, The crowds will be out in full force, however ALL tickets have been sold since a week ago!

1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Coulthard

They not showing it 'live'? :nono:

Lewis Hamilton takes pole position

1 L Hamilton (GB) McLaren-Mercedes 1min 19.997secs
2 K Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1:20.099
3 F Alonso (Spn) McLaren-Mercedes 1:20.147
4 F Massa (Brz) Ferrari 1:20.265
5 R Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber 1:20.401
6 R Schumacher (Ger) Toyota 1:20.516
7 H Kovalainen (Fin) Renault 1:20.721
8 G Fisichella (It) Renault 1:20.775
9 N Heidfeld (Ger) BMW Sauber 1:20.894
10 J Trulli (It) Toyota 1:21.240
11 M Webber (Aut) Red Bull-Renault 1:20.235
12 D Coulthard (GB) Red Bull-Renault 1:20.329
13 A Wurz (Aut) Williams-Toyota 1:20.350
14 R Barrichello (Brz) Honda 1:20.364
15 S Speed (US) Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:20.515
16 V Liuzzi (It) Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:20.823
17 N Rosberg (Ger) Williams-Toyota 1:21.219
18 J Button (GB) Honda 1:21.335
19 A Davidson (GB) Super Aguri-Honda 1:21.448
20 A Sutil (Ger) Spyker-Ferrari 1:22.019
21 T Sato (Jpn) Super Aguri-Honda 1:22.045
22 C Albers (Ned) Spyker-Ferrari 1:22.589

Can't watch the race tomorrow. Got wedding dinner. I think Alex Yoong is back as commentator.

Status
Not open for further replies.