2006 FORMULA 1™ Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix. (1 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari All the Way!!! Go schummi GO!!!:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Schumacher won the Chinese Grand Prix!

Congratulations to Michael.

But hoping that the Renault revival will continue till the end. :)

After then second stop, Alonso lost pace so suddenly that Fisichella and Schumacher were right on him, for 2 laps, it stunk how Fisichella drove next to Alonso just to keep Schumacher behind in corners, and overtook Alonso on the straights to give him a tow, and let him through back again - fortunately it did not last long, because in the end Fisichella went anyway, and Alonso tried to close the door on Schumacher.

Schumacher was also forced off when Fisichella(?) returned to the track having pitted 1 lap after Schumacher. Very nearly could have ended their races right there, it doesn't appear that Fisichella left enough room since half the Ferrari was on grass.

And Alonso overtook Fisichella very easily later on and set about reeling the Ferrari in. Does that stink of team orders, or what?

Perhaps it is some kind of retribution that Renault had tv information screens blacking out mid-race.

now the first and second place is tied with 116 points. japan circuit more and more important already.

After then second stop, Alonso lost pace so suddenly that Fisichella and Schumacher were right on him, for 2 laps, it stunk how Fisichella drove next to Alonso just to keep Schumacher behind in corners, and overtook Alonso on the straights to give him a tow, and let him through back again - fortunately it did not last long, because in the end Fisichella went anyway, and Alonso tried to close the door on Schumacher.

Schumacher was also forced off when Fisichella(?) returned to the track having pitted 1 lap after Schumacher. Very nearly could have ended their races right there, it doesn't appear that Fisichella left enough room since half the Ferrari was on grass.

And Alonso overtook Fisichella very easily later on and set about reeling the Ferrari in. Does that stink of team orders, or what?

Perhaps it is some kind of retribution that Renault had tv information screens blacking out mid-race.

Ah! Team orders are part and parcel of the sport although it is not allowed officially.

Schumacher has done it often enough, time for him to see that other teams can do it to, I just wished Fisichella took him out.

Ah well.

Schumacher has done it often enough, time for him to see that other teams can do it to, I just wished Fisichella took him out.

Ah well.

I assume you mean "not leaving enough racing room" bit, and not the impressive formation driving Renault displayed, because I don't think Ferrari has done a stunt like that to keep another driver behind.

It is pretty obvious that Fisichella's car wasn't gripping the ground at all, and even if contact was made it would have been understandable given the circumstances that the Renault was suffering.

I assume you mean "not leaving enough racing room" bit, and not the impressive formation driving Renault displayed, because I don't think Ferrari has done a stunt like that to keep another driver behind.

It is pretty obvious that Fisichella's car wasn't gripping the ground at all, and even if contact was made it would have been understandable given the circumstances that the Renault was suffering.

The not leaving enough room and the bad sportsmanship.

Schumi is a great driver, no doubt. But he'll nvr do down as one of the sporting greats. Nvr will in any neutrals' heart. I think even Rossi much better reputation.

unfortunately, renault camp screwed up today.

somehow, i feel pple who supposedly supports MS is either
1. A Ferrari supporter (so u put any monkey in the red car also can)
2. Nvr watched his early fights when twice, when u can be forgiven for thinking F1 is Nascar

Schumi is a great driver, no doubt. But he'll nvr do down as one of the sporting greats. Nvr will in any neutrals' heart. I think even Rossi much better reputation.

unfortunately, renault camp screwed up today.

somehow, i feel pple who supposedly supports MS is either
1. A Ferrari supporter (so u put any monkey in the red car also can)
2. Nvr watched his early fights when twice, when u can be forgiven for thinking F1 is Nascar

lol...an unhappy renault supporter? :sweatsm:

Still the Shanghai Grand Prix was a great and exciting race, whether Schumi or Alonso win. The overtakings, strategy, team orders, weather and mishaps made it very exciting to watch. I was at the edge of my seat throughout the 2nd half of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.