2006 FORMULA 1™ Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix (19 Mar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hi everyone,

The second leg of the F1 circus comes to Malaysia!

Hot weather is expected on race day. Michelin's advantage over Bridgestone will be negated at Sepang? (because Bridgestone always take some time to get to optimum temperature)

Good luck to Michelin runners. Next year, only Bridgestone rules. :devil:

anyone going for a shoot?

paisei, newbie on formula 1...
some simple question: what's the best focal length (before 1.5 digital factor) for this shooting :embrass:

afbug said:

Bridgestones onli blends in wif Ferrari;p

For the past season, Sepang is Bridgestone's Playground ruling all other races in Sepang except last year, of cos by Schumachers n hopefully he will be back after a disappointing race last season and a better race for Massa!:cool:

No prob just a lift of my finger ;p

Friday practice update here.
Hope to catch the qualifying tomorrow. Will be the first time for me to view the elimination qualifyings.

afbug said:

being a sole supplier next year, if bridgestone does not rule

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi I need suggestions as to where else to watch F1 besides cable T.V.
RTM TV2 ? Internet streaming? and so on.

The final practice session ahead of the knockout qualifying session later today saw Michael Schumacher set the pace in his Ferrari from the Renault duo of Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella. Schumacher set a best time of 1:34.126s, the fastest time so far this weekend in Malaysia.

Link

Fisichella on Pole :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

didn't know there are quite a few F1-xiao kakis here... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i bet Button will spring some surprise at Sepang. might even get his maiden win here.

the team that improved the most is the Scuderia Torro Rosso. they used to lined the back of the grid when they were still Minardi. now, they occupy the lower half of the grid.

mohgui said:
the team that improved the most is the Scuderia Torro Rosso. they used to lined the back of the grid when they were still Minardi. now, they occupy the lower half of the grid.

They run on limited V10s leh. Somemore got big daddy Red Bull support.

I think the most improved ones are Honda and Williams. I did not think William's Cosworth can be so quick! Also Renault's pit strategy improved. Last race, both Alonso's pits are a second faster than Ferrari's Schumi, allowing him to emerge from the pits and take the 1st position. I'm impressed with Williams this 2 races. I think they will win one of the race.

Oh yes, Bridgeatone rules next season. :bsmilie: Michelin got KOed. :bsmilie:

Wah! Never thought that Cosworth engines could be so quick and reliable. (unlike the new V8 Ferrari - as demonstrated in the qualifying rounds earlier)

Another F1 fan signing in here! McLaren fan for life(depends where Kimi goes)!

afbug said:
I'm impressed with Williams this 2 races. I think they will win one of the race.

Same here.. but very disappointed with BMW... Guess Frank Williams must be laughing right nw..

damian77 said:
Same here.. but very disappointed with BMW... Guess Frank Williams must be laughing right nw..

I think Williams' aerodynamics damn power. Sir Frank got a very good team. Somehow they managed to tune their Cosworth till so quick.

As for BMW, they now fighting with Midlands, Red bull and Toyota. Maybe even to Torro Rosso or S. Aguri level. :bsmilie:

Ferrari replaced both its engines. 10 places penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.