2006 FORMULA 1™ Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix. (27 Aug.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
After another 3-week break, it is time to resume the battle between Championship holder Renault and the Championship challenger, Ferrari.

Renault's mass damper kenna outlawed. heh heh....

Me as usual, the team in red. :devil:

Woah! Overwhelming support for the Ferrari team here in CS huh! I am a McLaren fan. (but also anti-Ferrari!) ;)
So I will be rooting for F. Alonso for this weekend's race.

Canew said:
Woah! Overwhelming support for the Ferrari team here in CS huh! I am a McLaren fan. (but also anti-Ferrari!) ;)

Wouldn't you prefer to support Kimi instead.:confused: Why would you want another team to beat your McLaren???

I support Kimi. Hope McLaren-Mercedes will run a more reliable race. Full of mechanical problems!! AHHH :eek:

Canew said:

I tot got more kimi and mclaren fans here? Alonso still driving for renault leh, haven go mclaren yet. You probably hate ferrari so much that you support renault and alonso. :bsmilie:

But for me, FERRARI! :devil:

kelccm: Maybe Canew knew mclaren cmi? :p They probably got no hope in the constructor championship liao. Only renault.

But mclaren and williams are good teams. I believe they will bounce back soon.

afbug said:
kelccm: Maybe Canew knew mclaren cmi? :p They probably got no hope in the constructor championship liao. Only renault.
Bingo, Bro afbug. McLaren have slipped too much liao. Either the heat shield catched fire or Kimi rams into another car. Not that I've given up on them, but they cannot challenge for the championship liao, not with 5 races to go. Maybe next year.

afbug said:
But mclaren and williams are good teams. I believe they will bounce back soon.
Bingo again Bro. McLaren will bounce back. Maybe with a driver line-up such as this one:
1. K. Raikkonen.
2. F. Alonso.

:)

The Tifosis will take to the streets again. The engine of the Ferrari F2006 will roar again. Asphalt will eat rubber and Alonso will eat Schumi's fumes...

mohgui said:
The Tifosis will take to the streets again. The engine of the Ferrari F2006 will roar again. Asphalt will eat rubber and Alonso will eat Schumi's fumes...

:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Schumacher tried some interesting new rear wheel covers, designed to improve the air flow around the rear tyres.:bigeyes:

After yesterday practise session, Kimi Raikkonen set the pace with a last-minute effort of 1m 28.315s, nearly half a second faster than Michael Schumacher's Ferrari (1m 28.777s).

Countdown:
33hrs more to go!!!

GOGOGO!!! ... SCHUMI & FERRARI!!!

Ahyooh, ahyooh, ahyooh!

Masa on pole, Michael on front row - poor Felipe & Fisi on 2nd row. Only 1+ seconds behind them. Why Renault so poor?

Also Kimi veri bad lah, 9th. place. Like that how to challenge?

Good for me - I support Ferrari and M. Schumi! I also got bet that M. wins the World Championship. Only 5 more races and 10 pts difference. Going to be close this year!

syl said:
Ahyooh, ahyooh, ahyooh!

Masa on pole, Michael on front row - poor Felipe & Fisi on 2nd row. Only 1+ seconds behind them. Why Renault so poor?

Also Kimi veri bad lah, 9th. place. Like that how to challenge?

Good for me - I support Ferrari and M. Schumi! I also got bet that M. wins the World Championship. Only 5 more races and 10 pts difference. Going to be close this year!

bet accepted,
1 teh si ok? ;)
alonso is still my pick.

kimi's 9th place not as bad as starting from pit leh.

jude

syl said:
Ahyooh, ahyooh, ahyooh!

bro,

Felipe and Massa are the same person. I take it that you meant Alonso. If both the Ferraris can hold on, the result will be obvious... Schumi and then Massa. third placing is up for grabs.

FERRARI 1, 2

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Button 3rd

Alonso crached out again :hung: keke...

Fwah! Mayham at turn one! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.