2006 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. (12 Mar. 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumi must "ren lao" liao. But i think this season comfirm perform better than last one

alechim said:
No offence to the Mclarens fans here but the Mclarens will not will this year unless their sponsor change the slogon..."KEEP WALKING" :bsmilie:

KEEP WALKING its fine as long as they KEEP WALKING behind Ferrari its ok wif me!;p

But everyone will have to admit that K. Raikkonen did a swell job by finishing on the podium as he started from the back of the pack of the starting line-up.

Balabong said:
Shumi must "ren lao" liao. But i think this season comfirm perform better than last one

There is a saying: " jiang hai shi lao de la". Last season is his car failed him the first few races plus crashing out early of the race...

This season will definately be beta!!!:bsmilie:

Go FERRARI GO GO GO!!!

Wow! Saw the race half way thru. Almost didnt recognise most of the cars out there 'cept for Ferrari & Renault. Seems like the rest of the constructors changed their colors.

Overall a good race. Looks like it's gonna be a fight between Renault, Ferrari & Mercedes this season.

Canew said:
But everyone will have to admit that K. Raikkonen did a swell job by finishing on the podium as he started from the back of the pack of the starting line-up.

some part of it was due to his competitors (Massa & Fisichella) bad luck, just like him :)

great drive nonetheless, seen it all before last year

melvin said:
KEEP WALKING its fine as long as they KEEP WALKING behind Ferrari its ok wif me!;p

oh well, ferrari might be behind Renault, so everyone also happy :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

alechim said:
No offence to the Mclarens fans here but the Mclarens will not will this year unless their sponsor change the slogon..."KEEP WALKING" :bsmilie:
As in keep walking back to the pits?

burger said:
oh well, ferrari might be behind Renault, so everyone also happy :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

as long as behind alonso is ok the future champ!;)

I hope Ferrari will be back to where it belong; challenging for top places. This season, Honda, Williams and RBR looks strong. Esp Williams, i expect them to struggle with its Cosworth engines but they prove me wrong. :bsmilie: Honda got a very good line up of drivers and its car looks fast.

As for the title, it should be between these 4 teams; Renault, Ferrari, McLaren and Honda.

afbug said:
I hope Ferrari will be back to where it belong; challenging for top places. This season, Honda, Williams and RBR looks strong. Esp Williams, i expect them to struggle with its Cosworth engines but they prove me wrong. :bsmilie: Honda got a very good line up of drivers and its car looks fast.

As for the title, it should be between these 4 teams; Renault, Ferrari, McLaren and Honda.

2 more days to the Sepang Grand Prix!!! ;p Hope Ferrari will still be at pole position 1 & 2. n maintain all the way!

Sux...juz came back from sepang....had long 3 days! alas..kimi crashed out early..gratz to Renault fans for the 1-2

more to follow....ZZZzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.