2006 FORMULA 1™ Foster's British Grand Prix. (11 Jun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
OK. The British GP is on this weekend. Looks like there will be a continuous challenge from Ferrari this weekend for Renault. (based on the performance of the Ferraris from the practice rounds in Barcelona.)

Big Kahuna said:
Alonso is unbeatable.......someone......crash into him pls.....maybe Mark Webber is up to the task :lovegrin:

Webber no use la. This difficult and impt task, only Takuma SATO is capable! :sweatsm:

maybe they should bring Ide back. he's a good crasher.

mohgui said:
maybe they should bring Ide back. he's a good crasher.

He is lousy. He crash and got banned. Sata crashed many times and he is still zipping around the racing tracks. :thumbsup: This is skill! :sweatsm:

afbug said:
He is lousy. He crash and got banned. Sata crashed many times and he is still zipping around the racing tracks. :thumbsup: This is skill! :sweatsm:
afbug, this is the quote of the day! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Canew said:
afbug, this is the quote of the day! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hahaha. :bsmilie: Sato......really no horse run. :sweatsm:

afbug said:

Sata 1 or Sata 2 ? :bsmilie: If not I propose JPM....my idol actually :thumbsup:

Big Kahuna said:
Sata 1 or Sata 2 ? :bsmilie: If not I propose JPM....my idol actually :thumbsup:

Spell mistake la. Sato! When JPM and Ralf at Williams, i called them dumb and dumber cos they often crash into each other. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Spell mistake la. Sato! When JPM and Ralf at Williams, i called them dumb and dumber cos they often crash into each other. :bsmilie:

Just kidding lah :)

Anyhow...I just find this bunch for racer too tame liao...they lack the fire that Alonso has....so no way they can out race the angry man.....the only potential I saw was Webber and maybe Rosberg....but their machine cannot make it to the finish line each time....the next angriest man would be Kimi I think after the Monte Carlo Saga :D So watch him and pray that his Machine doesnt catches fire again :thumbsup:

Wah! Can't really believe that K. Raikkonen could out-qualify M. Schumacher. Going to be an interesting race tomorrow.

afbug said:
Webber no use la. This difficult and impt task, only Takuma SATO is capable! :sweatsm:
dunno why frank williams still keepin Webber around & yet keep sayin he's a fast driver...:dunno:

mysterio506 said:
dunno why frank williams still keepin Webber around & yet keep sayin he's a fast driver...:dunno:

Huh? Why you said so?

IMO If Webber is in Renault I think he will beat Alonso to be world champ :thumbsup:

Oh no! M. Schumacher managed to snatch the second spot from K. Raikkonen when both of them pitted!

Canew said:
Oh no! M. Schumacher managed to snatch the second spot from K. Raikkonen when both of them pitted!

Ferrari Magic. ;) Sato din do his job leh. Alonso running away from the rest. :confused:

Canew said:
S. Speed did something ala T. Sato today. ;) R. Schumacher must be fuming!

Not Webber? Hmm....i forgot! I think the really fuming one is Button. He already buay song with Honda and today, its engine went up in smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.