2006 FORMULA 1™ Foster's British Grand Prix. (11 Jun.)


Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Senior Member
Jul 26, 2005
2,229
0
0
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
#1
OK. The British GP is on this weekend. Looks like there will be a continuous challenge from Ferrari this weekend for Renault. (based on the performance of the Ferraris from the practice rounds in Barcelona.)
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#3
Big Kahuna said:
Alonso is unbeatable.......someone......crash into him pls.....maybe Mark Webber is up to the task :lovegrin:
Webber no use la. This difficult and impt task, only Takuma SATO is capable! :sweatsm:
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
#5
maybe they should bring Ide back. he's a good crasher.
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#6
mohgui said:
maybe they should bring Ide back. he's a good crasher.
He is lousy. He crash and got banned. Sata crashed many times and he is still zipping around the racing tracks. :thumbsup: This is skill! :sweatsm:
 

Canew

Senior Member
Jul 26, 2005
2,229
0
0
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
#7
afbug said:
He is lousy. He crash and got banned. Sata crashed many times and he is still zipping around the racing tracks. :thumbsup: This is skill! :sweatsm:
afbug, this is the quote of the day! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#8
Canew said:
afbug, this is the quote of the day! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hahaha. :bsmilie: Sato......really no horse run. :sweatsm:
 

Big Kahuna

Senior Member
Dec 15, 2004
2,126
1
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#9
afbug said:
He is lousy. He crash and got banned. Sata crashed many times and he is still zipping around the racing tracks. :thumbsup: This is skill! :sweatsm:
Sata 1 or Sata 2 ? :bsmilie: If not I propose JPM....my idol actually :thumbsup:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#10
Big Kahuna said:
Sata 1 or Sata 2 ? :bsmilie: If not I propose JPM....my idol actually :thumbsup:
Spell mistake la. Sato! When JPM and Ralf at Williams, i called them dumb and dumber cos they often crash into each other. :bsmilie:
 

Big Kahuna

Senior Member
Dec 15, 2004
2,126
1
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#11
afbug said:
Spell mistake la. Sato! When JPM and Ralf at Williams, i called them dumb and dumber cos they often crash into each other. :bsmilie:
Just kidding lah :)

Anyhow...I just find this bunch for racer too tame liao...they lack the fire that Alonso has....so no way they can out race the angry man.....the only potential I saw was Webber and maybe Rosberg....but their machine cannot make it to the finish line each time....the next angriest man would be Kimi I think after the Monte Carlo Saga :D So watch him and pray that his Machine doesnt catches fire again :thumbsup:
 

Jan 1, 2006
693
0
0
#14
afbug said:
Webber no use la. This difficult and impt task, only Takuma SATO is capable! :sweatsm:
dunno why frank williams still keepin Webber around & yet keep sayin he's a fast driver...:dunno:
 

Big Kahuna

Senior Member
Dec 15, 2004
2,126
1
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#15
mysterio506 said:
dunno why frank williams still keepin Webber around & yet keep sayin he's a fast driver...:dunno:
Huh? Why you said so?

IMO If Webber is in Renault I think he will beat Alonso to be world champ :thumbsup:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#18
Canew said:
Oh no! M. Schumacher managed to snatch the second spot from K. Raikkonen when both of them pitted!
Ferrari Magic. ;) Sato din do his job leh. Alonso running away from the rest. :confused:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#20
Canew said:
S. Speed did something ala T. Sato today. ;) R. Schumacher must be fuming!
Not Webber? Hmm....i forgot! I think the really fuming one is Button. He already buay song with Honda and today, its engine went up in smoke!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom