Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Happy to be back among the big group of photogs shooting at free events

9edec1e0.jpg

82513493.jpg

91aec8cd.jpg

2b838091.jpg

d06ce1ae.jpg

sorry bro ... today was to test my new flash and thanks to the test i make it gone crazy and it works again later on . Thanks for the CF :)

bro yr shot no longer hazy liao...congratulate!:cheergal:

the little girl looks really cute, nice catch.
Many photogs that day? End up got block? On 11 was not many photogs though.

zcf said:
the little girl looks really cute, nice catch.
Many photogs that day? End up got block? On 11 was not many photogs though.

around 2 rows of photogs coverin all sides of runway, but i had a good view at the centre though. :)

V one R said:
I like 2#, nice colour setting :thumbsup:
colour setting looks like white wedding lookalike , he will be super happy if someone likes his colour hor bro ?:D

S11loop said:
colour setting looks like white wedding lookalike , he will be super happy if someone likes his colour hor bro ?:D

Maybe the setting of the (of the camera setting) colour is Adobe RGB? Can get colour so nice.:think:
Sorry for my poor english :confused:

Nice bright pics typical of a wedding shoot ........

V one R said:
Maybe the setting of the (of the camera setting) colour is Adobe RGB? Can get colour so nice.:think:
Sorry for my poor english :confused:
just checked my cam, its sRGB :)

Zenten said:
Nice bright pics typical of a wedding shoot ........
thanks, i did use photoshop to brighten the pic though :)

d06ce1ae.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Aiya ,my big head block u leh...:bsmilie:Sorry....

Nice shoot.:thumbsup:

hazekang said:

These gowns are really beautiful. Although I'm a guy, I think any girl would love them.

So far this is the only picture in this forum to show the full gown. I didn't know that the gowns were so beautiful until I saw this picture.

Everytime I look at fashion show pictures posted here, I only see mostly portraits and half body shots. I know that whatever show, you guys like to see eye candy only lah.

Anyway, the whites in this series seems to be a little over-exposed as details are lost.

Clockunder said:
These gowns are really beautiful. Although I'm a guy, I think any girl would love them.

So far this is the only picture in this forum to show the full gown. I didn't know that the gowns were so beautiful until I saw this picture.

Everytime I look at fashion show pictures posted here, I only see mostly portraits and half body shots. I know that whatever show, you guys like to see eye candy only lah.

Anyway, the whites in this series seems to be a little over-exposed as details are lost.

i was lookin at the faces when i played with the curves.... :embrass:

hazekang said:
everybody likes this gal, so i post 1 more :)

fe64caf7.jpg

her white dress was beyond hope.... so i made it worse.... :D
wow she look at u...

Status
Not open for further replies.